PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is he doing here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
capt.7efdb41ef76349349d1e677bbb02d802.nlcs_cardinals_mets_baseball_nys205.jpg

St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa, right, greets New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick before Game 1 of the National League Championship Series between the Cardinals and New York Mets, Thursday, Oct. 12, 2006, at Shea Stadium in New York.

full.getty-72124127mh010_nlcs_game_one_7_18_40_pm.jpg

capt.82270a51ee734ef99fa5d7c4197079b2.nlcs_cardinals_mets_baseball_nys107.jpg

capt.94eb27c062e24401a81fc51092321fff.nlcs_cardinals_mets_baseball_nys109.jpg

New York Mets manager Willie Randolph, right, talks with New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick before Game 1 of the National League Championship Series between the Mets and St. Louis Cardinals, Thursday, Oct. 12, 2006, at Shea Stadium in New York.

Well in the first picture, he appears to be shaking Bill Belichick's hand. In the second he appears to be patting Belichick on the shoulder, the third appears to be just private conversation, and I can't seem to find him in the fourth picture.

Belichick said this week he's a good friend of La Russa's.

Great coaching minds tend to seek out each other, read somewhere that he admires Billy Donovan, Pat Riley to name a few and when he has time he seeks them out. After SB wins spent time with Nick before he was the HC of the Dolphins and Jimmy Johnson. Probably should not have taken any time out, remember the furor about Brady taking a couple of days off, should have stayed home making sure McDaniels was drawing up some better offensive game plans.

BB might be the only person that dresses better when he's not working than he does when he is working.

he must be visiting his girlfriend in New York.

R_T26 said:
Why do people have to be jerks and throw stupid crap into good threads ? :mad: :rolleyes:

BelichickFan said:
Why do people have to be jerks and throw stupid crap into good threads ? :mad: :rolleyes:

Why are some people so uptight they cant even take a joke. You guys treat these players and coaches like family members...until they sign somewhere else, then they are overatted bums

R_T26 said:
You guys treat these players and coaches like family members...until they sign somewhere else, then they are overatted bums

Oh, please, I talk way worse about my family than I do about BB.

R_T26 said:
Why are some people so uptight they cant even take a joke. You guys treat these players and coaches like family members...until they sign somewhere else, then they are overatted bums
Whatever, it gets tiring having good threads ruined by people with agendas (read : NEM and his ilk).

I think BB is amazing, what agenda do i have. You took the joke to seriously, what you some kind of Bellichick Fan.

R_T26 said:

I believe she lives in New Jersey. :)

I've been studying on this for awhile; has anyone done a comparison of mikey's posts to Bridget Moy...(I knew I should have studied more in Irish surnames 101) whereabouts? I mean mikey's lust for Tommy is well documented, and if Bridget is working out of New York, there just may be a match and a mystery solved. Certainly I can understand a certain paranoia if BB and Tommy are in the same city on their break...

As for BB, glad to see him doing something to relax.

Another thread ruined :(

FSUPatsFan said:
BB might be the only person that dresses better when he's not working than he does when he is working.

It kind of freaks me out when I see Bill in non-Patriots gear. It's like being a kid and finding out that the teachers don't actually live at the school.

jimmyjames said:
It kind of freaks me out when I see Bill in non-Patriots gear. It's like being a kid and finding out that the teachers don't actually live at the school.

Or seeing the Mall Santa Claus shopping at the grocery store in overalls.

Maybe that was just me though. "MOM, I THOUGHT SANTA LIVED AT THE NORTH POLE!!!"

Last edited:
either

A) Bill is scouting out LaRussa's wife

B) Bill broke up with Bon Jovi

you make the call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes