PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well sign me up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
.... and call me when training camp is ready to start. I was browsing through a series of mock drafts.... because I have nothing better to do with my time, and found one that rang my bell. If I thought the Pats could wind up with these 3 players, I'd die a happy man.

According to the mock, the Pats would take Sidney Rice at 24. Not my personal pick, I'd go CB/LB here, but wait. Good thing come to those who do. At 28 for some absurd reason Patrick Willis is still there. He's probably a guy I would have take at 24. And at 60 this draft become perfection, when we are able to snag Marcus McCauley the 6'1 CB from our good friends at Fresno State. Again, I'd be surprised to see him there at 60 but with a quality WR & LB already in the fold, getting one of my 3 CB selections at 60 cap this draft for me.

I went int this draft hoping to get a CB, LB, and WR, and although I expected the WR to come in round 2 and be someone I never heard of, this mock mets all my highest expectations, maybe not they way I'd do it, but the results are perfection.

http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/nfl-draft/mydraftd.php?id=1337

According to the mock, the Pats would take Sidney Rice at 24. Not my personal pick, I'd go CB/LB here, but wait. Good thing come to those who do. At 28 for some absurd reason Patrick Willis is still there. He's probably a guy I would have take at 24

I seen that mock as well and doubt we wouldn't take Willis at 24! I believe he is going to go around 16-22 just before us. Maybe we should try to trade up a few spots to get him, would a 3rd move us up 5/6 spots??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST