PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Try winning 2 Super Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Rookie
Reaction score
From NFL.com:

"It's incredible," says Colts linebacker Gary Brackett. "Sometimes, people take it for granted that you're supposed to win. But 7-0 in two consecutive seasons is really something."

Monk said:
From NFL.com:

"It's incredible," says Colts linebacker Gary Brackett. "Sometimes, people take it for granted that you're supposed to win. But 7-0 in two consecutive seasons is really something."
How about one?
It's like Barry Bonds in baseball with his seven MVPs and zero world series titles.

I bet those two 7-0 seasons are going to look really good on his mantle piece.:rolleyes:

Monk said:
From NFL.com:

Or try winning 21 straight.

As if Bracket has anything to do w/ those 7-0 starts.

zippo59 said:
I bet those two 7-0 seasons are going to look really good on his mantle piece.:rolleyes:
Michael Wilbon on PTI today said he hadn't noticed any trophies being handed out for being 7 and 0.

Braket bragging about 2 consecutive 7-0 starts is like hanging the heads of a squirrel and a possum over your fireplace when both your children have been eaten by coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes