PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL is celebrating PRIDE Night at the Super Bowl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The forced compliance continues into the NFL

I fully expect this thread to be closed before dinner time, but I also feel it needs to be addressed

I don’t care if you”re gay, but I believe sexuality should be private.

If your gay, great…. Have fun & enjoy your life, but I don’t need to hear about it, or celebrate it.

I also don’t believe anyone who is not gay, should be forced to wear or participate in anything pride related unless they choose to participate

The NFL has no openly gay players currently in the league, so why are they celebrating Pride night?

No idea what pride night will consist of, but I am sure I won’t be watching

In my defense, I never watch anything other than the actual game.

I don’t watch the super bowl for the pregame, commercials or pride flags

Last edited:
NFL courting the gay community's money.
Pay Day Money GIF

The world has gone crazy

Last season the Dodgers celebrated Pride Night with Sisters of Perpetual indulgence
That mocs the catholic religion

I don’t care about their sexuality, but I will say, there is a lot of obnoxious people pushing PRIDE in the LGBTQIA+ Community

The world has gone crazy

Last season the Dodgers celebrated Pride Night with Sisters of Perpetual indulgence
That mocs the catholic religion

I don’t care about their sexuality, but I will say, there is a lot of obnoxious people pushing PRIDE in the LGBTQIA+ Community
As a reformed Catholic, I've gotta say virtually everything about that religion just begs to be mocked

Imagine getting upset over something they've already done the last 2 years that you have to go out of your way to seek out.

Who’s upset, I am just saying it is a stupid idea. I won’t be watching, but you’re welcome to enjoy it

If they are going to push an agenda, why not push something that would accomplish something ?

Why not push save the right whales?
How about promote adoptions of dogs left at the border?

Instead they want golf claps for sexuality?

Last edited:
As a reformed Catholic, I've gotta say virtually everything about that religion just begs to be mocked
I am not catholic, but I don’t attack religion

Do you support the sisters of perpetual indulgence ?

To me, they are a hate group.

Like I said before, I don’t care about their sexuality, but I do not want to celebrate the lives of the obnoxious LGBTQIA+ A-Holes who threatened Riley Gaines

Last edited:
As a devout Catholic convert, I agree that the world can find many reasons to mock many aspects of the Church. I used to do it myself.

…hmmm… did I ever confess that? Dang it… now I gotta go to confession this weekend! :)

Who’s upset, I am just saying it is a stupid idea. I won’t be watching, but you’re welcome to enjoy it

If they are going to push an agenda, why not push something that would accomplish something ?

Why not push save the right whales?
How about promote adoptions of dogs left at the border?

Instead they want golf claps for sexuality?
You do you go right to whataboutism demanding that if the NFL or anybody promotes one thing they have to promote something else?

And yeah since you made this thread and have been complaining about it in multiple posts, it's pretty apparent that this upset you.

The homophobia in a lot of these people is strong. Why do you need to make a thread about something you claim to not care about or even watch. Just say you hate the LBGTQ+ community with your whole chest no need to be passive aggrasive about it.
And if you truty think there are no gay players in the NFL grow the hell up it is people like you that they do not come out of the closet

Bro has 20 weeks of straight football nights, so of course having 1 pride night is too much

Good were the old days, when closeted gays were being beat up or beating up others bc they didnt find a proper release.

I fully expect this thread to be closed before dinner time, but I also feel it needs to be addressed

If your gay, great…. Have fun & enjoy your life, but I don’t need to hear about it, or celebrate it.

I also don’t believe anyone who is not gay, should be forced to wear or participate in anything pride related unless they choose to participate

The NFL has no openly gay players currently in the league, so why are they celebrating Pride night?

Kay.

I do think it’s just a money thing for the league but at the same time in a world increasingly hostile toward LGBT people I take no issue with it.

Last edited:
How is this any more pandering than the END RACISM written in the end zones/helmets?

How is this any more pandering than the END RACISM written in the end zones/helmets?
At least ending racism has a purpose and a message most people can support.

Linking it to BLM loses credibility, but it is a message most people can support

What is the purpose of pushing pride on people who are not gay or trans?

How many months do they own?
They now have both February & June?

Enjoy your celebration, but leave us alone
You’re not getting a golf clap or our acceptance

Any dislike is based on your actions and attitude, not your sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference