PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sleeper pick plus more visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecrazyeye

On the Roster
Reaction score
My sleeper for this draft is CB Ramzee Robinson from Alabama. I would spend on of our 6th rounders on this guy for DB depth. I have read that he is real quick and athletic, good at bump n run and that he is a sure tackler. The pickest knock on him is that he doesnt have the deep speed or the height.

"CB Ramzee Robinson ran 40's of 4.40 and 4.42, 23 (four less than the show Houston put on) reps on the bench, broad jump of 10.0, vertical 35". About 20 teams attended Robinson has visits with Chicago, Atlanta and Seattle. "

And he is 5'9 so I am not overly worried about his height. I got this information here
http://www.football.com/cgi-bin/posters/printPost.cgi?category=draftnotes&at=draft1.shtml

This site also lists some visits with the Pats that I have not seen elsewhere including Steve Smith,RB Josh Allen and Kolby Smith

My sleeper for this draft is CB Ramzee Robinson from Alabama. I would spend on of our 6th rounders on this guy for DB depth. I have read that he is real quick and athletic, good at bump n run and that he is a sure tackler. The pickest knock on him is that he doesnt have the deep speed or the height.

"CB Ramzee Robinson ran 40's of 4.40 and 4.42, 23 (four less than the show Houston put on) reps on the bench, broad jump of 10.0, vertical 35". About 20 teams attended Robinson has visits with Chicago, Atlanta and Seattle. "

And he is 5'9 so I am not overly worried about his height. I got this information here
http://www.football.com/cgi-bin/posters/printPost.cgi?category=draftnotes&at=draft1.shtml

This site also lists some visits with the Pats that I have not seen elsewhere including Steve Smith,RB Josh Allen and Kolby Smith

Ramzee is being projected as a UDFA. He could easily go in the 6th or 7th round.

I like Ramzee and Tim Mixon (Cal) for comp pick/UDFA territory. Both are smaller backs who played a better all around game across from flashier partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents