PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins TE Chris Cooley rips NFL Rules, Fans With Cameras and Donovan McNabb in MMQB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Redskins TE Chris Cooley rips NFL Rules,Fans With Cameras and Donovan McNabb in M

I don't think Chris is the type of guy that lets his feelings stay inside as you will read :), Here is his view on today's NFL and related stuff as a special guest columnist for Peter King who is on vacation.

The advent of Smart Football and the skinny on the 'Skins - Chris Cooley - SI.com

Of course, this is coming from a guy who apparently didn't understand the concept of image cropping. . . . :eek:

Re: Redskins TE Chris Cooley rips NFL Rules,Fans With Cameras and Donovan McNabb in M

And yet one more person incorrectly brings up the tuck rule as an example of referees getting a call wrong. I guess we can file that under 'if something gets repeated often enough then it eventually becomes assumed to be true' - or pandering to the masses.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who apparently didn't understand the concept of image cropping. . . . :eek:

Hahaha exactly what I thought!

He has some good points other than the Brady thing getting mangled again.

Oh, and I know that if someone tries to video me taking a piss again, I'm not going to hesitate to punch them square in the face.

That's revolting...why would you want a picture of him peeing!

And you wouldn't need to punch the person...letting the lizard loose and "accidentally" spraying it everywhere all over the person with the camera should do more damage than a fist and guarenteed court case would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference