PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco only member of CBS writers picking Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Pete Prisco is a 'Pricko' but he is the only one on CBS Sportsline picking the pats to at least cover.. all other 7 writers don't think we can hang with the Bengals - Is that a curse or blessing?..HMMM

Last edited:
PATRIOT64 said:
Pete Prisco is a 'Pricko' but he is the only one on CBS Sportsline picking the pats to at least cover.. all other 7 writers don't think we can hang with the Bengals - Is that a curse or blessing?..HMMM

ESPN's entire football staff picked the Bengals to win too.....Hmmmm

I never thought I'd see the day....

The Bengals are the favorite, and they should be. They have played great football so far and are at home this week. That last game we played against the Broncos was pathetic. If we play like that we're going to lose by at least 2 touchdowns. To sum my post up... don't play the disrespect card here, it's stupid to.

We had all the hype of the Broncos in our house and we played worse than I imagined was possible. They basically destroyed us, were in control from the get go, and made our offense and secondary into a joke. This was the game our team was supposed to circle and be fired up for. I would say they are a completely mediocre team as of now. Bengals are not. Logic would push anyone to think the Bengals will win.

Link?

The only Prisco prediction I see is on the 'expert picks' page.

The CBS writers are picking AGAINST THE SPREAD which is 6 points,NOT STRAIGHT UP which is even more interesting they think we will get blown away

soxpatsbscs said:
We had all the hype of the Broncos in our house and we played worse than I imagined was possible. They basically destroyed us, were in control from the get go, and made our offense and secondary into a joke. This was the game our team was supposed to circle and be fired up for. I would say they are a completely mediocre team as of now. Bengals are not. Logic would push anyone to think the Bengals will win.

The nucleus of our championship teams are still here....and they thrived off of this type of stuff.........and later, in the press conference after victory, they would usually say that they read everything that was written and it pissed them off and fired them up.

Marino was the only member of Inside the NFL to pick the Pats on the show but on their site it has him picking Cincinati

FloridaPatsFan said:
The nucleus of our championship teams are still here....and they thrived off of this type of stuff.........and later, in the press conference after victory, they would usually say that they read everything that was written and it pissed them off and fired them up.

Great. What happened five years ago means so much this week. "Well, back in 2001...." Other than the Colts, who are the biggest chokers on earth, name one game the Pats were really supposed to lose since 2003? I know I can count them on one hand. I remember they beat Pittsburgh and they were saying no one gave them a chance. That's all crap. The Steelers were 15-1, killed the Pats earlier in the year, playing at home and who was favored? The Patriots. Name one other time a 15-1 team playing at home in the Championship Game was an underdog? It's all garbage. The better team will win on Sunday. If the Patriots don't have enough good players, I don't care how many clippings Harrison and Bruschi read, they won't win. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back