Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pats 30 Bills 13

Score kept down by Pats getting conservative to protect big lead.

Brady 21-31-275

Dillon 28-113
Maroney 16-75 (including 1 20+run)

No WR will stand out, Brady will spread the ball, and find Watson a lot as well.

Defense: 4 sacks, 2 turnovers. Run D will be good, however, #s will be inflated by Losman scrambling when under pressure. Bills RBs will be under 80 yards, but total run O probably over 100 due to scrambling yards.

I think we coast, so its hard to predict these stats, because by 7:00 of the 3rd quarter we may just stop throwing.

Count on at least 20 first half points, then we just play out the W.

One thing to watch for by the way: TEAM SPEED. I expect, especially on offense, we will see more ball carriers breaking into open field and getting long runs/run after catch.
I think that team speed may be the best we have ever had (and Maroney is a huge part of this), especially on O. Look for more big plays this season than ever before.

I don't even see the Bills racking up 13.

I wouldn't be suprised at all if this turns out to be a 24/27/28 to 3/6/7 game.

Last edited:
AndyJohnson said:
Pats 30 Bills 13

Score kept down by Pats getting conservative to protect big lead.

Brady 21-31-275

Dillon 28-113
Maroney 16-75 (including 1 20+run)

No WR will stand out, Brady will spread the ball, and find Watson a lot as well.

Defense: 4 sacks, 2 turnovers. Run D will be good, however, #s will be inflated by Losman scrambling when under pressure. Bills RBs will be under 80 yards, but total run O probably over 100 due to scrambling yards.

I think we coast, so its hard to predict these stats, because by 7:00 of the 3rd quarter we may just stop throwing.

Count on at least 20 first half points, then we just play out the W.

One thing to watch for by the way: TEAM SPEED. I expect, especially on offense, we will see more ball carriers breaking into open field and getting long runs/run after catch.
I think that team speed may be the best we have ever had (and Maroney is a huge part of this), especially on O. Look for more big plays this season than ever before.

I can live with this, and I agree the offense is going to be much better than advertised, we only saw a glimpse in the preseason (Redskins game for example)... Brady is very well prepared and it has been documented how he went into the "bunker" after Denver last year and is mentally and physically ready.

Pats 27
Bills 10

Scores by Watson, Dillon and the defense

Gostkowski goes 2 for 2

3 sacks by the D, all by different players

2 ints

7 different players catch balls

Buffalo's TD is largely set up by a long kick/punt return.

Brady 28-34-301 and 3TD's
Dillon 26-90 and 1TD
Maroney 13-60
Watson 8-109- 1TD
Gabriel 5-65

Defense 5 Sacks, 3 turnovers- 2INTs and Bruschi will recover a fumble for a TD

We will dominate the Bills.

Last edited:
Don't forget an Asante pick.

R

I wont make any predicions because anything can happen on any given Sunday...

I agree with the post above that the Bills get under 10 today. I think they may get 3 or 6 ...

I also think the Pats will spread the Bills LBs out by pulling their TEs wide, then attacking the middle of the field with the running game (I mentioned that in the discussion thread). I predict the Pats time of possession advantage will be huge.

All in all, I predict a grinding, never-in-doubt victory that'll be boring for casual fans but extremely enjoyable for me.

Something tells me the Bills will score a little more than expected. I am expecting more of a 28 to 17 win for the pats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick