PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton has this to look forward to sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds a lot like Reebok's Terry Tate.

Honestly, if I was playing ball and I saw the guy who was going to line up on the other side of me doing all that, I'd stay on the bus. John Henderson scares me.

Special Olympics?

I can't believe they ever allowed that to get caught on camera.

I have a feeling that eventually, some team is going to pound Peyton and shock the hell out of Indy, and after that the Colts will never be the same. Manning's indoor roller-rink act has got to end at some point.

not that i am a paymeaton fan,

but if you watched this video link on the same page as yours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZjMw-MGQA&mode=related&search=

other than blocking the pass henderson didnt really seem to scare peyton much. peyton was cool enough to deflect the interception and........ look who ends up laying on the turf.

I dont think he is any more afraid of henderson than any other 300 lb DL in the league who could end his career just by falling down on him the wrong way.

Last edited:
Me thinks Indy is in trouble. They will not be able to run on the Jags, but the Jags will run on Indy and beat them up pretty good. The only question then is, can Manning consistently throw on Jax and will he be taking hits? If Jax win they become the media darlings.

Liked the clip of Henderson pancaking Mawae with one hand, too.

scout said:
If Jax win they become the media darlings.
Oh, that's already started. After the early dives of Miami, Carolina, etc. I've heard several natl. talking heads annoint JAX as the new SB favorite.

Makes you wonder how that Tennessee Vol line was so underwhleming with Pro Bowlers lining up.

Indy's probably going to win. Jags are coming off a Monday night game, which was a big, emotional win, and traveling TO Indy. That's a VERY bad combo to be dealing with.

Amnorix said:
Indy's probably going to win. Jags are coming off a Monday night game, which was a big, emotional win, and traveling TO Indy. That's a VERY bad combo to be dealing with.

I couldn't agree more. Been thinking the same thing this week. Very hard to get up for (2) huge games back to back in the NFL. No way their D puts up that kind of effort again. If I were a betting man I would wager heavily on Indy.

I still would love Jax to pound the heck out of them.

That being said the (2) toughest teams in the AFC right now are SD and Balt. We wouldn't face either till the playoffs and that's a long way off right now.

We shall see how we stack up against Cincy. in Week 4. Hopefully the bugs will be worked out of the passing game by then. 20-points aint gonna cut it there.

denverpatsfan said:
I couldn't agree more. Been thinking the same thing this week. Very hard to get up for (2) huge games back to back in the NFL. No way their D puts up that kind of effort again. If I were a betting man I would wager heavily on Indy.

Pfft. If he gets pumped up being slap once, imagine doing it twice. On both cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back