PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Wonderful Boston Globe Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
RayClay said:
No problem here. Just speaking from a comedic point of view, the satire was much stronger with the 2 almost identical situations.

Now if you were going to go off on the U Miami situation as a whole, plenty of it while she was President, you'd have reams of material.
A sad truth.

RayClay said:
Problem here is, the third example is very unlike the first two and obviously put in there as a political jab.

How much of a tin-foil hat <fill in your term> do you have to be to find a political motive to this ?

Let me clue you in on what is obvious to everyone else. All three situations involves a supposed leader abrogating their responsibilites; all three are about FOOTBALL, and all three HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

Get a thicker skin.

R

njpatsfan said:
How much of a tin-foil hat <fill in your term> do you have to be to find a political motive to this ?

Let me clue you in on what is obvious to everyone else. All three situations involves a supposed leader abrogating their responsibilites; all three are about FOOTBALL, and all three HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

Get a thicker skin.

R

Two of them involved a head coach shifting blame by firing their Offensive co-ordinator, one of them didn't involve head coaches, offensive co-ordinators, firings or scape goats.

Relax, only a couple more weeks.:D :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back