PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Texas 30 Baltimore 3

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
No, this is not a football score. :eek: :rocker:

Most runs by one team since the 1800's.

That's friggin insane. The box score for that game is just absurd.

What are they doing running the score up like that? They already got rid of GAGne. A 10 run lead should be safe.

30 runs is a little excessive for sure. Was anybody playing the field, or was it just batting practice where you kept score? :confused:

I was watching it and we weren't intentionally running up the score. Wakamatsu was holding up guys at third base when they could've easily scored in competitive games. The majority of the late runs came via home runs. Are our guys supposed to strike out on purpose or something?

I was watching it and we weren't intentionally running up the score. Wakamatsu was holding up guys at third base when they could've easily scored in competitive games. The majority of the late runs came via home runs. Are our guys supposed to strike out on purpose or something?

Seriously. "Running up the score" is a concept that should almost never be applied to baseball.

"Our guys" ?:confused:
You mean you're not a Red Sox fan?:bricks:

"Our guys" ?:confused:
You mean you're not a Red Sox fan?:bricks:

I know, I know, it's blasphamy! First of all I'm a native Texan so I have no impetus to root for them (before you ask I started supporting the Pats when I was 8) and secondly I resent them for being media whores and spending hundreds of millions of dollars on their roster. I'll pull for them over the Yankees though, if that's any consolation.

I know, I know, it's blasphamy! First of all I'm a native Texan so I have no impetus to root for them (before you ask I started supporting the Pats when I was 8) and secondly I resent them for being media whores and spending hundreds of millions of dollars on their roster. I'll pull for them over the Yankees though, if that's any consolation.

Well, one can hardly imagine a Southerner supporting a team called the Yankees. :D

30-3? Were the pitchers throwing wrong handed?

Well, one can hardly imagine a Southerner supporting a team called the Yankees. :D

30-3? Were the pitchers throwing wrong handed?

:D

Baltimore actually went ahead 3-0. They had three successive relief pitchers who gave up 8, 7, and 9 runs respectively.

Pretty absurd score, there will be a lot of criticism of them for letting this happen, an unwritten rule is not to let this disparity happen.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back