PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers to retire next week? UPDATE: Not Retiring

OT: Are the beyond sausage sandwiches any good? The Starbuck's impossible sausage breakfast sandwich is amazing.

I prefer the impossible stuff to the beyond stuff, and the Dunkin one is no exception there. It's fine, but I never order it. I also have no problem eating meat (and prefer to), but my GF is a vegetarian so I try most of the alternatives either through her or so I can recommend to her.

Discount Double Dork...every single one of you that argued with me years ago about this narcissistic little Lord Fauntleroy and how you wanted him over Brady...every one of you need to superglue your mouths shut."did you SEE that pass he threw way down field as he jumped in the air on that broken play?? BRADY CAN'T DO THAT!!! Shut up Joker, Aaron is the NEW style taking over the league!!! Way better than Tom!!". You azzclowns know who you are. ES&FO
Lol. Post of the year.

If Rodgers really does retire he better never show up in Wisconsin again. Hard to believe he could out Favre Favre. But by god, he has!

I prefer the impossible stuff to the beyond stuff, and the Dunkin one is no exception there. It's fine, but I never order it. I also have no problem eating meat (and prefer to), but my GF is a vegetarian so I try most of the alternatives either through her or so I can recommend to her.
lol. I jumped on the rodgers thread and now I'm hungry.

Not saying this would happen but who would say no for A first and a combo of players for Adams?
There could possibly be no headline more worthless than linking a team to a "trade concept".

I mean, they may as well make a headline that Cooper Kupp was linked to the Patriots with a "trade concept" just last week because after all, we did discuss the matter here....

I love this thread. Joker, please post some more.

Lol. Post of the year.

If Rodgers really does retire he better never show up in Wisconsin again. Hard to believe he could out Favre Favre. But by god, he has!

what is it with Green Bay and qb’s over 35 years old that does not tend to end well.

Dudes a tool. The irony of this situation is flat out hilarious. Some things come full circle. But I thought his only issue was with McCarthy

five years of money to get hit by 300 lbs men and live in Green Bay versus a lifetime of money to host a game show.

If they offered him the Jeopardy gig, he should take it, this opportunity wont be around again.

Trebek was making 10 million a year hosting Jeopardy! for 36 years!
Here's a legit question for everyone..... how many players have had a better post-retirement career plan? $10+million per year into your 60s or later?
He was pretty well-received among viewers from what I understand. I watched a couple episodes, and he was pretty good compared to a lot of other guest hosts. If he's pissed at football right now, take the offer while it's there.

As far as Adams goes.....I was born in Fresno and have always been a bulldogs fan. He was the better player when he played with Carr and I obviously wanted him in that draft. Get him.

Here's a legit question for everyone..... how many players have had a better post-retirement career plan? $10+million per year into your 60s or later?
He was pretty well-received among viewers from what I understand. I watched a couple episodes, and he was pretty good compared to a lot of other guest hosts. If he's pissed at football right now, take the offer while it's there.

As far as Adams goes.....I was born in Fresno and have always been a bulldogs fan. He was the better player when he played with Carr and I obviously wanted him in that draft. Get him.
Check out Bobby Bonilla's contract with the Mets.

Bobby Bonilla Day explained: Why the Mets still pay him $1.19M today and every July 1

I don't care about coaching, the defense or the offense, 1 conference title in 13 years is terrible for someone that is hyped up as him, so what he can make some plays, so could Daunte Culpepper. Jimmy Garoppolo, Cam Newton, Nick Foles, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Colin Kaepernick and Jared Goff have been SB starters for NFC since the last time Rodgers went to the SB. Not to mention Brady in 1 year in the NFC has been to as many SBs as him.

Also he 100% ****ied out of running it, even if he didn't get in he would have gotten to a spot it would have been a lot easier for the Packers to go got it on 4th instead he chucks it into double coverage probably knowing they were gonna kick a FG 8 yards out with the 2 minute warning and 3 TOs left knowing his defense probably wouldn't be able to stop Brady from running out the game

Untitled.jpg

Absolutely did that knowing if they lost the game he could just hang it on his head coach again.

Last edited:
BuT tHeSe IdIoTs cAn’T EvEn fIeLd A ToP 1o DeFeNsE!

I am positive a team could trade for him and give him that kind of money where the cap hit is all built into some bogus 3rd year that cripples the team but hey he’ll be gone and maybe you won a championship in the meantime when currently you have no hope at anything.

I'll believe it when I see it. You can say "it's not about the money" as much as you want, but worst case he collects $50 mil for being a Diva this year and next plus there are idiots who still think his endorsement enhances the value of something.

Aaron’s best spot is in GB. There’s no other team that would be a better situation that would beat the Bucs or Chiefs. He’s screwed either way.

Aaron’s best spot is in GB. There’s no other team that would be a better situation that would beat the Bucs or Chiefs. He’s screwed either way.
Putting him on the Rams would have made things interesting, and a lot of the pundits think he'd put the Broncos in position to beat the Chiefs.

Me, I'll stick with the Rams option. That would have made for a very strong challenger to the Chiefs/Bucs, IMO.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back