PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hurl

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say "hurl," are you referring to what Favre did when he realized his prima donna reinstatement meant having to play the Pats twice a year?

When you say "Hurl", do you mean like the D and C batteries the Jets fans will be "hurling" at Favre when he throws yet another late game, game-changing interception ?

Did EA recall all the Madden 09 Favre Packers uniform covers for Brett in a Jets uniform?

I don't know becuase I expected some copies to arrive in my store today but did not,Wonder if there was a delay for stores like mine who are not franchised.

Last edited:
Heck, why not start a "Caption This":

Hey, were you the one who intercepted my last pass?

I wouldn't say hurl. Chris Hanson just pinned them inside the 20.

Did EA recall all the Madden 09 Favre Packers uniform covers for Brett in a Jets uniform?

I don't know becuase I expected some copies to arrive in my store today but did not,Wonder if there was a delay for stores like mine who are not franchised.

nope...still shows brett in GB uniform

I think that was just Glenn Foley.

Hurl? I was licking my lips at the potential sight of seeing a pats blitz destroy Favre.

I can't wait for this season.

I wouldn't say hurl. Chris Hanson just pinned them inside the 20.

Well, that or they tried to return a Gostkowski KO, and Matt Slater or Ray Ventrone clocked their return man near the 15.

Or maybe they settled for the TB, and then Favre got sacked by Ty Warren.

Or. . . . :D

When I saw "Jetse" in the URL I expected a "goatse" knockoff.

I was happily mistaken.

Is it just me or does that computer version of Farve seem scared of Vrabel blitzing off the edge?:D

Oh man. I have the PS2 version of '09, which is a big improvement and lots of fun, but this picture gives me an itchy wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes