PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT/ Hall of Fame Game

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The participants on the 2021 HoF Game have been announced...

we will all be treated to seeing the bloated tick Ben Rothlisberger & the Sihtsburgh Stillers take on the Dakattack-Less Dallas Cowboys... I am assuming here that Dak Prescott will not be playing in the game, given the severity of his ankle injury...

Makes me want to vomit that the stealers are getting 5 people enshrined between the '20/'21 classes ... and we have a twenty year run of dominance and cant get but 1 player inducted... The HoF really needs to fire all the enshrinement voters... move away from the all too obvious bias they have for the stealers and the cowboys...

The participants on the 2021 HoF Game have been announced...

we will all be treated to seeing the bloated tick Ben Rothlisberger & the Sihtsburgh Stillers take on the Dakattack-Less Dallas Cowboys... I am assuming here that Dak Prescott will not be playing in the game, given the severity of his ankle injury...

Makes me want to vomit that the stealers are getting 5 people enshrined between the '20/'21 classes ... and we have a twenty year run of dominance and cant get but 1 player inducted... The HoF really needs to fire all the enshrinement voters... move away from the all too obvious bias they have for the stealers and the cowboys...

2 preseason games max, please. All you need. This year proves it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back