PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Frank Gore's regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
eusa_naughty.gif

Let me Link you up...

$7.5 was only the guaranteed Money.

The reported Contract was for 3 Years and a total of $15,000,000.
th_coffee.gif

Say what y'all will about Gore...but he didn't do it for Money.

Good stuff.

What is Colts guaranteed?

Part of me feels bad for Gore, the guy deserves a ring. But it's his fault for not reading the tea leaves when signing there.

He initially signed with Philly last year before the deal fell out. Should've just landed there, that way he could at least be on a decent team.

He would have had one if the officials in SB 47 were semi-competent. I'm not just talking about the 4th down hold/PI non-call. I am talking about the previous play (3rd down):

Iguao8n.gif

#playersafetyisjob1 #integrity

In his defense, we have no idea what kind of haircuts these other teams were offering. What if he ended up looking like this guy?
Fotor010871659.jpg

I guess Nevada building him a stadium is an act of charity?

He would have had one if the officials in SB 47 were semi-competent. I'm not just talking about the 4th down hold/PI non-call. I am talking about the previous play (3rd down):

Iguao8n.gif

I love how until the Ravens were the only exception to player safety rules up until Ray retired. Remember the Ridley play as well the game before?

If you want to play for a contender don't go to the ****ing Colts. If You're Matt Forte and you want to go to a contender, don't go to the ****ing Jets.

If these guys simply care more about getting the biggest paycheck they can than winning, then I have no problem with that. Their careers are short, I don't blame them one bit. But anyone who goes to the Jets or Colts looking to win is just dumb, plain and simple.

Exactly right. Forte either lied to himself or an agent lied to him, especially after he said, and I quote, "It's not about the money......I want to be in Super Bowls..."

If you do enough homework or even watch 5 seconds of an NFL game, you know that the Colts and the Jets are two teams who won't even sniff the playoffs, let alone a SB. Jets were fortunate last year with the way Fitz played but as we see this year he's gone right back to what he is, a ****ty QB.

I say the same thing about Gore...the Colts at least have been close to SBs in the recent past, but you aren't winning consistently there either.

Well I'll say one great thing about Frank Gore. He invented the internet!

So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

didnt someone else on the colts say this last year?

I respect Frank Gore a lot, its a shame he picked the Colts to end his career

So about that Suck for Luck stuff ....
smiley.gif

It used to be "Suck for Luck" and now it is just "Stuck on Suck"

Jpx3UqB.png

Last edited:

Iguao8n.gif

The funny thing is the Falcons should have beaten the 49ers if they didn't get screwed on a fourth down hold.

Iguao8n.gif

I love how until the Ravens were the only exception to player safety rules up until Ray retired. Remember the Ridley play as well the game before?

Yep.

The NFL Gifted the Raven Scum the 2012 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...Just as they Gifted the Colts the 2006 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...And just as they Gifted the Giants the 2007 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...and the Broncos, the 2015 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

Before Goodel, The Better Team usually won.

Yep.

The NFL Gifted the Raven Scum the 2012 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...Just as they Gifted the Colts the 2006 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...And just as they Gifted the Giants the 2007 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

...and the Broncos, the 2015 Super Bowl...at our Expense.

Before Goodel, The Better Team usually won.
It would've been like Celtic basketball in the 60's.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back