PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Barmore Stands on Field and Watches the Bills Celebrate, Bills Center Encourages Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I love players who hate to lose and will fester in their own ways after losses. Here below is Christian Barmore after the Bills loss standing on the field watching the Bills celebrate. Probably remembering this as 'never again'. While he's doing this the Bills starting center goes over to tell him he's got a great future ahead of him.

1. Love to see the fire here. Purposesly watching the other team celebrate, to me, is like when a guy refuses to shake hands because he's so pissed off (ahem tb12). Competitors fester in their own ways. Point is you love and want a ton of guys who simply hate to lose and are obsessed with winning.

2. Barmore is part of the future foundation. So great. The Patriots won when Barmore played a lot, and lost a lot when he played fewer snaps than crappy Godchaux.

Apologies to the mods, don't know where to put this but it's a nice moment on the field.

Last edited:
@DropKickFlutie ....good find and decent of the Bills centre. I am sure Barmore will get better

It says a lot that the Bills veteran center would walk across to do this and encourage Barmore. Very cool to see.

Barmore is a fantastic young talent and another year of adding another round of stud players will turn this franchise around.

Last edited:
we need more Barmores and players that will use this as motivation

hope Barmore can avoid any off-field issues and become a center piece of the new D. Love his fight and fire.
I like Wise's energy too - he just hasn't been all that disruptive as a playmaker. I'm honestly on the fence about Judon. It was all smiles when things were good. But, he didn't seem to be the leader that we needed down the stretch - especially since HT & DMC will likely be gone next year. Maybe he'll emerge once out of their shadows??

It says a lot that the Bills veteran center would walk across to do this and encourage Barmore. Very cool to see.

Barmore is a fantastic young talent and another year of adding another round of stud players will turn this franchise around.

Yup. He went up against him one on one so he would have an opinion of how good he was.

I'm sure he wouldn't say that if he didn't think Barmore was all that.

Morse is a beast, that he sought Barmore out to lift him up after going head to head all game speaks volumes.

Boy has fire

He's gonna be an absolute stud

I love it when warriors recognize each other and acknowledge it.
We have far too many finger wavers and braggarts in football. They have fans for that kind of **** and should leave it to them. Going back I wasn't a big fan of the Patriots "lights out dance" and thought it diminished a superior effort that was easily recognized without the mean girls taunting.
Giving respect is how you earn respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back