PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Total Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Schefter reports that we signed seau because, bruscie is hurt more then reported. Please tell me this is not true.:eek:

That's not what he said. He said that it shows the Patriots' concern about his injury.

IM new to this so forgive me if im slow:)

I think this shows that BB is not confident in Biesel

rtunstal said:
Schefter reports that we signed seau because, bruscie is hurt more then reported. Please tell me this is not true.:eek:
i just ignore schefter...he just throws out stuff...no one knows the inside of the pats organization..all the people with sources just throw out a wild hunch to catch something...

rtunstal said:
I think this shows that BB is not confident in Biesel
Beisel is still green at this and needs to work alongside an on field coach. Plus, he also has been dinged up, must be from avoiding all the contact I keep hearing about. :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Beisel is still green at this and needs to work alongside an on field coach. Plus, he also has been dinged up, must be from avoiding all the contact I keep hearing about. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I dont get why everyone feels like they need to defend Beisel. He is a serviceable backup at this point and doesnt show signs of being anything more. Being "Green" has to do with reading plays and being in position. The guy just straight up gets man handled and shows no power. Hes built real well, but it seems as though all of that muscle is for show. The things he needs to get better at just cant be taught. Its aggression and that Alpha male attitude that players like Bruschi possess.

holyredeemer said:
Sorry, but I dont get why everyone feels like they need to defend Beisel. He is a serviceable backup at this point and doesnt show signs of being anything more. Being "Green" has to do with reading plays and being in position. The guy just straight up gets man handled and shows no power. Hes built real well, but it seems as though all of that muscle is for show. The things he needs to get better at just cant be taught. Its aggression and that Alpha male attitude that players like Bruschi possess.

In other words, Biesel needs to grow a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST