PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Seven Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Loss to the Titans

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Seven Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Loss to the Titans
Ian Logue
Heading into the New England Patriots final preseason contest, Bailey Zappe really needed to go out on a high note heading into the season, but that, unfortunately, didn't happen.

The post Seven Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Loss to the Titans appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Bailey Zappy sucks, we all know that... But he still should've started da Bears' game.

Sam Roberts' edge discipline last night - as was Ronnie Perkins' - was appalling. He would not have had to run-around so much if he simply d-i-d his J-O-B like he was supposed to do...

I also noticed Perkins throwing-up just before the 3rd/2 play... and subsequently losing his edge and allowing the first down...

Calvin Hobbes Munson >>>>>> BOTH Jalopy Tavai AND Chris Board.

Broken-down old has-been Riley Reiffer injured? The ****ens you say...

Andy Stubby absolutely ****ing SUCKS, as was predicted the nanosecond he was drafted. He at least should've been tried at RIGHT Tackle during camp while Siddy the Sow should've been tried at LEFT Tackle, as befitting their respective athletic abilities... Former Penn State LT - and current GB Packer - Rasheed Walker should've been the pick if Bill wanted an OT there anyway.

Chasin' 'Hinds on the other hand - except for one Massive whiff deep in his own end - played fairly well, again.

Finally, whenever people read of Jackoff Jones, they should Forever think of Tariq Woolen.

Bailey Zappy sucks, we all know that... But he still should've started da Bears' game.
Zappe was bad and Brady would have looked worse with that Oline and WR’s.
Sam Roberts' edge discipline last night - as was Ronnie Perkins' - was appalling. He would not have had to run-around so much if he simply d-i-d his J-O-B like he was supposed to do...
Roberts played ok…I still have him on the 53.
I also noticed Perkins throwing-up just before the 3rd/2 play... and subsequently losing his edge and allowing the first down...
IMO too little too late
Calvin Hobbes Munson >>>>>> BOTH Jalopy Tavai AND Chris Board.
Munson’s direct competition is Wilson. I’m fine with either.
Broken-down old has-been Riley Reiffer injured? The ****ens you say...
I think the Reifer injury is temporary IMO. Don’t get me wrong…he’s older and will break down faster but this one is short term.
Andy Stubby absolutely ****ing SUCKS
Agree
Chasin' 'Hinds on the other hand - except for one Massive whiff deep in his own end - played fairly well, again.
I had high hopes…not sure the team is that high on him.
Finally, whenever people read of Jackoff Jones, they should Forever think of Tariq Woolen.
Still on the Jack Jones train

Last edited:
Hey Ian - You went from talking about Perkins to talking about Jennings.. think you got your players mixed up.

I do find it interesting that people are willing to give Sidy Sow leeway for playing a position he's not played in 3 years, but don't do the same for Steuber.

Steuber never played LT in college. He played RG or RT. Yet I see no one taking that into consideration and we ALL KNOW that there are players who can't make that switch. Isaiah Wynn being the most recent example.

This is not me advocating for Steuber to make the 53. Just pointing out reality.

Perkins went with the receiver on that play - one step before seeing the run and reversing. Not sure what his assignment was, but he backed looking to prevent a quick-hitter throw.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back