PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 14 Report Card In 27-13 Win Over The Cardinals

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Aw, man, the end of the article got cut off during the Coaching section. I wanted to hear you rip into them for going with a running play with 10 seconds left in the half.

Yeah, a C+/B- sounds about right for Corky.

About time that somebody, anybody, provided a boost to the running attack... No near-butt-fumbles for Kevin Harris either; so that's a good sign.

Get well soon, Jakobi & Devante! Maybe it's time to see what Lynn Bowden and/or Tricky Tre Nixon have learned...?

JonNo Smith, once again, was mis-used... Not his fault that Corky threw a bad pass (what a shock)... That would've been a nice little gain otherwise.

The offensive Line was closer to D+/C- for me; too many blown ass-ignments & lost battles, and not enough clean pockets & running lanes.

No complaints about the LBs from me this week, that's for sure.

I wonder how a healthy Kyler Midget would've fared vs our depleted CBs because of his ability to buy time until coverage integrity is compromised...

Yeah a C/C+ sounds about right for the STs... Palardy still sucks; but in his defense it would've been nice if that unit's captain had stood just another foot up-field while he held the ball...

The coaching is what it is: Inadequate, especially on offense... However the other guys' coach was even Worse on offense; and going from a young, explosive scrambler to an old, noddle-armed statue was a HUGE break.

Last edited:
So....you added an ellipses to the end of the article meaning that was the true end of it? I don't buy it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back