PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 15 Observations from Season Finale Loss to New York Jets

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thanksdad Ferentz & Billy Yates both ****ing Suck, as players And coaches. The sooner they leave the building permanently, the better this franchise will be for it... Still think that Obie & Klemm got raw deals here due to the complete ****ing incompetence of this horrible, HORRIBLE ****ing front orifice.

Bryce Baringer: Overrated.

Zappy has better pocket awareness & intestinal fortitude than Corky has, that's for sure; but his height & arm strength are still sub-NFL-caliber.

I also noticed Zeke making a Business Decision on that first drive; but when considering his effort & production in other games and even after that particular INC, I'm more willing to forgive him than I am a lazy ****ing pile of trash like Dorothy ****ing Parker.

"Conditions were brutal with 30 MPH winds and heavy wet snow blowing all over the place. The temps dropped as the game went on, as the weather men had predicted... The Patriots defense opened in nickel coverage with Jonathan Jones, Shaun Wade and Myles Bryant at corners, with Dugger and Peppers at Safety. Jalen Mills, Alex Austin and late pickup Marco Wilson played significant minutes. Why? You are just inviting the Jets to run … and they did."

- Yeah this made no sense to me either. The defense should've stayed Heavy the entire game.

Pop Douglas: Bill's best Day 3 draft pick since Stevenson in 2020.

Corky's inactivation likely does indeed mean The End for him here.

And Mikey Pettaway is NOT an NFL player. Terrible ****ing signing by a Terrible ****ing FO.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back