PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Thoughts on The Patriots Win Over The Cardinals - Offense Isn't Carrying Its Weight

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five Thoughts on The Patriots Win Over The Cardinals - Offense Isn't Carrying Its Weight
Ian Logue
Thanks to their last second-win over the Cardinals, the Patriots proved they're not quite done yet and here are some thoughts on the victory.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Yeah Cam sucks, but in his defense White picked the wrong dude to block, thereby allowing the LB to reach Cam before he even had a chance to throw the ball to the target...And on the 4th-quarter INT there was a Lot of contact between Byrd & Kirkpatrick, certainly no less than there was between Gilmore & Hopkins on 3rd/5, including a clear tug of Byrd's jersey...

2) Still don't think the defense is very good, especially the front-6/7...and now I see the DBs making a lot more bid-ness decisions lately...

3) I do agree with you about Lawrence Guy, however...He's been one of Bill's best bargain signings, Ever...I feel sorry for him sometimes though; he's been beaten-up most of the year without a dependable NT next to him to help take some of those double-teams from him...

4) Kneal Harry sucks, period...It was quite telling to me that when Cam was looking for somebody on 3rd/goal during the 3rd quarter, he didn't target the one who was supposed to be, you know, good at this type of play...But who Sucks Worse than Harry are those who recommended him to Bill over AJ Brown...and of course Bill too...

5) Yeah the Folk Hero has developed a nice groove now...PATs are no longer an adventure, and the FG has become a 4th-down option again...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back