PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Patriots/NFL Things to Know For 4/4: Is This The End of the Road For Harry?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ok I'm convinced he's gone after re-watching those plays. Let's just try to get Andy Isabella in his place.

Ian: can we put in some plays of him catching a ball or two? IF we are going off those plays above the returns might be a 7th Round conditional in 2023. :(

Last year, I said that Jimmy G not forcing himself out of SF before the draft was a stupid move on his part. So I agree with you there, indeed.

Reactions: Ian
Five Patriots/NFL Things to Know For 4/4: Is This The End of the Road For Harry?
Ian Logue
Patriots and NFL News for Monday, 4/4/2022.

The post Five Patriots/NFL Things to Know For 4/4: Is This The End of the Road For Harry? appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

"...Wilkerson’s appearance was eye-opening, and Parker’s addition gives them a line-up that now would feature Agholor, Parker, Bourne and Meyers.
Patriots fans should absolutely be excited about that."

I'm saving my "excitement" for when it like, actually, you know, matters... All I have to offer now is Cautious Optimism.

Slade Bolden: UDFA.

I wouldn't be so quick to get rid of Grop either, especially if the alternative is Trey Lance...

5) :headscratch:

Last edited:
Keep him. His cap hit doesn't scare me. What does scare me is that lack of depth could strike at any point with a bunch of guys injury issues waiting to happen. Unless you draft another good receiver to take his spot (not saying Harry is good, just mildly capable, at least). But like last year, I didn't like trading Sony. Felt like he enabled a solid rotation of backs that were capable runners and receivers. You'd have to be EXCEPTIONALLY unlikely to lose Harris, Rhamondre, AND Michel.

Keep him. His cap hit doesn't scare me. What does scare me is that lack of depth could strike at any point with a bunch of guys injury issues waiting to happen. Unless you draft another good receiver to take his spot (not saying Harry is good, just mildly capable, at least). But like last year, I didn't like trading Sony. Felt like he enabled a solid rotation of backs that were capable runners and receivers. You'd have to be EXCEPTIONALLY unlikely to lose Harris, Rhamondre, AND Michel.
I thought our depth was great last year..

Meyers, Bourne, Jackson and Agholor is plenty deep. Our RBs were plenty deep.White goes down and Bolden stepped in and did great.

Harry is WR5 now and he can't cover or play on STs. Why keep a player who sucks and has a very narrow role on the team?

I thought our depth was great last year..

Meyers, Bourne, Jackson and Agholor is plenty deep. Our RBs were plenty deep.White goes down and Bolden stepped in and did great.

Harry is WR5 now and he can't cover or play on STs. Why keep a player who sucks and has a very narrow role on the team?
Agreed. Harry's so bad out there he couldn't catch a cold in a snowstorm. :haha:

Seriously we won't miss his 1.5 catches per game, trust me or those 2 TDs per season. Hell Kristian Wilkerson matched Harry's entire TD output for a season in just 1 game against the Jags! It was a good game for Wilkerson but just spoke volumes about how much Harry sucks.

We'll be lucky if we can get a 3rd day pick in return for Harry.

Agreed. Harry's so bad out there he couldn't catch a cold in a snowstorm. :haha:

Seriously we won't miss his 1.5 catches per game, trust me or those 2 TDs per season. Hell Kristian Wilkerson matched Harry's entire TD output for a season in just 1 game against the Jags! It was a good game for Wilkerson but just spoke volumes about how much Harry sucks.

We'll be lucky if we can get a 3rd day pick in return for Harry.
Let's see if we can replace Harry production.

2021: Bourne, Myers, Agholor, Harry (Bolden, Gunner)
2022: Bourne, Myers, Agholor, Parker, (White, Montgomery)

hmm
2021: Harry, Bolden, Gunner
2022: Parker, White, Montgomery

And this even without a draft pick.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes