PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Millar has fans throwing fits

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Funny story ... good ole' Cowboy up himself ...was that a bottle of Jack in Millar's pocket when he announced the lineup?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baseball/bal-sp.orioles23oct23,0,5055740.story

CowboyUp.jpg

This is so ridiculous.

I always liked Millar. He was just like the average Joe.

Christ, he threw out a first pitch, read a lineup and told fans not to give up on their team. You'd think he put on a Sox uniform and took the field.

They should be unhappy. If Mike Timlin threw out a first pitch for the Blue Jays this season (and the FO allowed it) I'd be ticked off too.

Last edited:
...You'd think he put on a Sox uniform and took the field.

:mad: Please don't put images of him missing breaking balls by 2 feet in my head again. I just got the last one out.

I miss the crap out of that dude.

It's his offseason, he didn't go looking to do this, the Sox contacted him and okayed it with the Orioles front office. Big deal. It's not like he did this before game 7 of an Orioles/Sox ALCS.

Regards,
Chris

Is Millar still under contract with the Orioles? Did they really give him more than a 2 year deal, if so, were they on crack at the time?

EDIT: Looks like they gave him back to back 1 year deals, so unless he's been re-signed again, he's a free agent and can do whatever the heck he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back