PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mcdaniels to Packers speculation and rumors

Dolphins & Cards are terrible situations. No QB. No fan base. Impatient ownership. Only good thing is the weather.

I do wonder why the Packers didn't go forward with McD. After all, reports yesterday were that he was their #1 target.
Rosen is a good prospect and alot of people think Dolphins could take a qb at the top of the draft or make a trade for a Nick Foles or sign a Joe Flacco.
If Im dolphins Id trade for Foles.

Rosen is a good prospect and alot of people think Dolphins could take a qb at the top of the draft or make a trade for a Nick Foles or sign a Joe Flacco.

Rosen could be a good player. But they've never drafted a great QB. I am just going off history. They seem snake bitten.

According to packers sources its all over the place.
One said that Mcdaniels wasnt in the top 3 candidates.
That said they claim Monken was a close choice for head coach but went with Lafluer.

McDaniels hears the Packers hire Lafleur
3yur.gif

I think McDaniels was 100 percent correct in insisting he gets to pick his staff.

Good luck mr. LaFleur, you are going to need it.
You succeed or fail with your own Guys Indy looks set for 10 years who knew turning down the Colts would be so bad.

Yeah I think Rosen will be good, or at least has as good a chance as any of the other unproven young guys. He'll figure it out, the rest of the team just did him no favors this year.

Yeah I think Rosen will be good, or at least has as good a chance as any of the other unproven young guys. He'll figure it out, the rest of the team just did him no favors this year.

He needs a competent o line to keep him alive!

If I’m the Browns I keep Williams.
They can improve their HC situation while still keeping Williams as defensive coordinator. That’s probably what they’re thinking.

They can improve their HC situation while still keeping Williams as defensive coordinator. That’s probably what they’re thinking.
Fans want Kimchens there.
McDaniels may be interested in the head coach job but who knows

Fans want Kimchens there.
McDaniels may be interested in the head coach job but who knows
They want Kitchens staying as their OC or they want Kitchens as the head coach?

Wow! McDaniels saved from his own foolishness. McDaniels is so lucky. Rodgers would have got Mcdaniels canned and that would be the end of his head coaching career unless Bob Kraft gave him a chance.

McDaniels is a lightweight. Packers would of been foolish to hire this fraud.

Kinchens as HC Williams that's what majority of fans want or Dan Campbell from the Saints.
Would you mind clarifying this comment, Chris? Don’t mean to be dense, but I can’t tell what you’re suggesting.

I was under the impression that the OC would be Kitchens (don’t think he’s ready for a HC position), and a new coach hire at the top would likely mean that Greg Williams would revert back to DC. I don’t see any reason why they’d want to cut ties with Williams.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back