PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe Andre Davis signing with Bills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
is a sign that Buffalo may dump Moulds and his big contract. Could just be me wishing - after all, they also dropped Josh Reed, and Davis could be replacing HIM - but I'm hoping that is the first domino to fall, as their #80 makes his way to Gillette.

P.S. I wouldn't mind a look at Josh Reed, either.

Josh Reed has been a possible pickup...according to TCurran...Moulds might be better and more expensive.

Well, its too bad that Davis is up there. If he lines up with McGee back there, their kick return team is going to be something scary and its going to help shorten the field for whatever team they can put on there.

Then too, perhaps it was Andre's defection ... that may have loosened the Patriots' pursestrings

for David Givens.

Last edited:
Andre Davis had a minimal impact on this team. His leaving means virtually nothing other than he is someone else the Pats won't be paying this year. Davis had NINE catches this year for 190yds and ONE TD. I don't want to hear about how he stretched the field, blah, blah, blah...the NFL is all about production and Davis produced almost nothing, why would anyone be concerned he is gone?

I think the Buffalo people have been drinking Lake Ontario water again if they think adding Davis is going to help thier passing game. First, they need a QB that can actually play at a NFL level on a consistent level. And if this means that Eric Moulds might be let go then seeing Davis as a fill in for Moulds with 'Loseman' throwing (up) to him is an image that should make every Pat fan feel warm in their bellies......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News