PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lots of NFL records in jeopardy this weekend

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Mahomes needs 430 yards to tie Fivehead's single season passing yards record. I think it gets it. Raiders pass defense isn't good. And with a 17 game season it was only a matter of time.

Fields needs 64 to break Lamar's QB rushing record. He won't play so that's a no.

Hurts needs 2 to break Cam's QB rush TD record. He gets it.

Jefferson needs 195 to break Megatron's receiving yards record. That's going to be tough I think he falls short.

Brady can (and will) break his own pass completions record. He needs 9. He'll also break Staffords attempts record. Needs only 12

Mahomes needs 430 yards to tie Fivehead's single season passing yards record. I think it gets it. Raiders pass defense isn't good. And with a 17 game season it was only a matter of time.

Mahomes has had only two 400 yard games this season. It's not a gimme. He only threw for 292 yards the last time he faced the Raiders.

Brady can (and will) break his own pass completions record. He needs 9. He'll also break Staffords attempts record. Needs only 12

Should have about 6000 yards based on the number of passing attempts.

Will impact the career records too with 17 and probably 18 games a season...
I'll be fine with 18 games as long as it includes 2 bye weeks AND Thursday night features teams always coming off a bye (10 days rest instead of 3). It should easy to create a schedule with that condition for TNF if there are 2 bye weeks per team.

I know Brady doesn’t care about records and everything (yeah right), but it’s kind of funny that Mahomes is having a historic season and only chipped 400 yards off of Brady’s all-time lead.

No mention of the rookie Titties punter breaking the Legendary Sammy Baugh’s all-time season average?

Dude went undrafted this year… UNDRAFTED.

You hear that, Billy?

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back