PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KFFL...Parcells..to China to an obscure Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
From KFFL.....http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
3 quick items...from the interesting to the obscure..to..
1----An item that Bill Parcells did not want TO..that Jones pushed it....This means some interesting times in Dallas..can not wait to see the fireworks on the sidelines.
2----An item that the league is looking into playing a preseason game in China in 07....Patriots might be a good team to go considering they have a Chinese Patriot site...
3----CB Dyson Carter signed a 1 year deal with the Cardinals....he was an NFLE Patriot player who was in camp in 03 one of the last cuts...

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
From KFFL.....http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
3 quick items...from the interesting to the obscure..to..
1----An item that Bill Parcells did not want TO..that Jones pushed it....This means some interesting times in Dallas..can not wait to see the fireworks on the sidelines.
2----An item that the league is looking into playing a preseason game in China in 07....Patriots might be a good team to go considering they have a Chinese Patriot site...
3----CB Dyson Carter signed a 1 year deal with the Cardinals....he was an NFLE Patriot player who was in camp in 03 one of the last cuts...

I don't buy the Parcells thing for one second. If T.O. signed hear and a report came out that BB didn't want him, we would all say it was the media trying to create a circus, no? I think they're trying to do the same thing in Dallas. I know JJ has final say but I can't imagine he would bring in a guy like this without Parcells' approval. It makes no sense.

patriotsrule said:
I don't buy the Parcells thing for one second. If T.O. signed hear and a report came out that BB didn't want him, we would all say it was the media trying to create a circus, no? I think they're trying to do the same thing in Dallas. I know JJ has final say but I can't imagine he would bring in a guy like this without Parcells' approval. It makes no sense.
The report came from Gary Meyers of the Daily News

Pats726 said:
The report came from Gary Meyers of the Daily News

Yes, but it still creates a circus. Listen, we all follow BB closely and Parcells is almost the exact same person. I just find it hard to believe that Jones - stupid as he is - would sign a guy like T.O. if Parcells was dead set against it. Especially when he just got done begging Parcells to come back this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back