PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Kraft on WBCN pre-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Basically, here's what he said pertaining to the Scott Pioli situation:

"There haven't been any requests to speak with anyone yet...we're focused on right now on winning football games, not on contracts...they need to sell papers in New York and that's what they thought of that day...now with Tiki Barber running for 243 yards they'll actually have something to talk about..."

Word is the "source" was a very talkative season ticket holder... or someone who knows a season ticket holder.

As I said in an earlier thread, this was all about deflecting attention from the fact that they were on the verge of missing the playoffs, hated their coach and doubted each other, and have no RB for next season and lots of doubts if Eli will ever really get over the hump.

Now that they are in thanks to Tiki (and axeing Hufnagel), they will be preoccupied/focused for a while on their playoff run, as Jonathan suggests.

I am glad I have not been given a life sentence of being a Giants or Jets fan...life is good. In my opinion ... anything sports related NY or NJ is pathetic at best. Sometimes I wonder if they enjoy the game at all? How can they, they're always worried about crap all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes