PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jet Fan

LOL. Welcome! We have a lot of great Jets fans that post here year-round. Hope you stick around. Best of luck on Sunday :)

Yeah you too. And for the rest of you coming at me with this Jets hate, thats good for you. Im proud of how mature you guys are. I clearly said I want to talk football but I understand if you want to bring up spygate and nothing about this game. Keep is classy.

Isnt what your doing right now (bashing Jet fans on a forum) doing the exact thing your ripping on the Jets fans for doing?

Last edited:
As for the jets fan who created this thread....I respect that you aren't talking **** and calling us cheating scumbags....Hey I got a question for you....

I had this discussion with MANY people on the jets forums, how much do you think the video taping actually played into the pats superbowl wins?

And I dont know if the tapes gave them advantage, Iv never seen one. But if it didnt give them any advantage..why the hell bother doing it?

:confused:

cmon dude jets dont compare, stack up, or belong in this game. how are we suppossed to talk football with only one real team taking the field on sunday? riddle me that

YouTube - Rex's Gang Green Response (J-E-T-S NOT YET) by Colly C

Well im not going to argue with you because your probably 13, but when your older youl realize an 11 win team is a real team..? Iv had alot of good debates and conversations with some intellegent posters on this board, but its the ignorant idiots like you that give them a bad name.

Cmon man. You rhetoric is getting old. Bring up something that is debatable and lets talk.

I already put down my keys to winning earlier in this thread, but from what your already saying we dont belong, even though we have 12 wins this year (one defeating you), shows theres really no point in argueing with you. Your pretty clueless.

Last edited:
Your keys to "success" are interesting to say the least. Did you get all that from watching espn or did you at least come up with one or more of those "key points" by yourself? i mean they are pretty generic and no-brainers. dont put a young unproven quarterback in 2nd and 3rd and long situations. get a running game going. ball control. keep brady off the field. this is the same thing the "experts" say every week. i mean these are genius ideas. you should get a job as a consultant with the jets. Furthermore these aren't topics that are debatable. they are common sense. i mean we could debate about certain matchups and who has the upperhand or what defensive schemes may work or not. like i said, bring up something debatable

Its pretty impossible argueing with somebody like yourself, but it will be a tough task. Revis obviously has the matchup advantage on Welker, but Cromartie does not matchup well on any of the other Pats recievers such as Branch, he was perfect for a Moss..good play by our Nickel will be big too (coleman just got hurt but he sucks anyway, would like to see wilson or cole get a try). You clearly have the advantage with your TEs but you never know what can happen. (even though Lowrey hasnt been to bad since he has moved to Saftey, and we have more time to prepare without Leonhard unlike last game) I also think the offensive line wont miss a beat with Woody being out. Hunter filled in nicely againts the Steelers and Bears, not giving up any sacks againts solid pass rushers, and I dont think he would have a problem with anyone on your front 7 if he could contain Woodly like he did. Like I said before, you have the advantage but your making it seem like the Jets should not even show up??Anything can happen*

*see 2007 Superbowl ;)

Last edited:
you are right anything can happen. the game as they always do comes down to who executes better. (btw how good did it make you feel to get that 2007 superbowl jab in) it will be interesting if revis is indeed shadowing welker. i am not sure how revis will match up on the quick throws for 5-7 yards. anything over that he will be able to keep him in check bc he does that with everyone. i am sure rex has come up with a gameplan that will make it tough for the TE's to get a free release off the line which will take some pressure off your secondary. your d isnt the issue. the biggest problem i see with the jets is on the offensive side of the ball. they are going to have to rely on their passing game because the patriots are going to make sure its tough to run. do you think sanchez will be able to throw for 250 and 2 tds? i think it will take at least that for you to walk out of there with a w

It wont be easy but I think Revis will do a fine job on Welker..I dont think that is the issue. He struggles againts speed slot guys ( got toasted by Harvin a few times) but I think he can shadow Welker. and on offense they need to have success on first down. Schottenhiemer calls way to many runs on first down and he needs to switch it up with some short, high percentages passes (slants, curls screens) to set up the first down run. Schottenhiemer sucks in my opinion. and yeah I agree that the pats will stack the box and make Sanchez win the game. And hes capable of 250 and 2 Tds but it wont be easy. Wel have to see what happens. Hopefully he repeats his week 2 performance and not the other beat down

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back