PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do you deal with that dirty feeling you get . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I just try to get my shockra's aligned and focus my attention spititually thus eliminating the need to openly root for any one of them.

Just a hunch, but I think you have some work to do. May I suggest some form of meditation or Yoga to start. Perhaps one of several good reads by Deepak Chopra.

Let us know...:D

Box, I was right with you until the buttock-painting part....
There was a certain tongue in cheek quality to that thought, but I left that to the imagination of each reader - and as a Pats' fan, just where would you paint Doophin colors?

There was a certain tongue in cheek quality to that thought, but I left that to the imagination of each reader - and as a Pats' fan, just where would you paint Doophin colors?

As for me, i'll paint the colors on my glasses to give the best baby-blue view of the world, as well as to obscure the view of the game. Oh wait, what game? I'm spending the entire weekend at my mother-in-law's home, sans tv. :help:

(I'm not even going to address the idea that you were talking about buttocks in a "tongue in cheek" manner. No sir, not me, I'd never stoop to mentioning such a thing.)

As for me, i'll paint the colors on my glasses to give the best baby-blue view of the world, as well as to obscure the view of the game. Oh wait, what game? I'm spending the entire weekend at my mother-in-law's home, sans tv. :help:

(I'm not even going to address the idea that you were talking about buttocks in a "tongue in cheek" manner. No sir, not me, I'd never stoop to mentioning such a thing.)
:D

Have a wonderful weekend. :rolleyes:

First of all, it's a soldier's duty to lay it on the line in nasty, unfortunate situations. You suck it up and do it for your family, that the nation they live in remains as free as the one you grew up in. As bad as our situation is, we face it knowing our troops abroad and at home are doing infinitely more hazardous and stomach turning things on Christmas Eve than we are - further, we may face the task of again rooting for the Dolphins when they face Indianapolis to close out the season.

This is for our families, that they may read history and know one team stood head and shoulders above the rest and they achieved that status through the courage and loyalty of fans like us. God Bless America and the New England Patriots! Now get out there and paint baby blue on your buttocks to show your solidarity with Cleo Lemon fans everywhere!

God, I love it when you talk like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back