PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Everyone Gotten Over the Wild Card Loss?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Has Everyone Gotten Over the Wild Card Loss?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ray Lewis Dumped a Corpse Into the Charles River

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patstastic

Closed Acccount
Reaction score
Just as the question poses. And how long did it tske you to get over the loss? If at all. Lastly, how does this loss compare to other postseason losses? Personally, it took me about three days.

Sad truth - I was over it when it was week 17 and AB still wasn't on the roster - it felt like they did not have a genuine chance to be the last ones standing.

I never really get over them. This one is particularly tough due to a particular holding pattern we're in.

The real knockout was week 17 against Miami. Losing the bye sent our chances from "maybe" to "no".

The real knockout was week 17 against Miami. Losing the bye sent our chances from "maybe" to "no".

this

best defense in the league couldn’t slow down the Dolphins for a bye, and the offense was garbage all year

Expectations were about as low as they as they’ve ever been for a Tom Brady led Pats team. So I got over it pretty quickly

I'm on to the draft.......

I'm so over it that I thought you were referring to the Jets loss in 2011. And then I remembered that was in the Divisional Round.

I haven’t gotten over seeing your avatar.

As soon as the game was over. My expectations were not very high for the Pats after the Miami game and considering the Pats offense during the season

I am still having difficulty getting over the Super Bowl XLII loss, no way we should have lost to the Giants.. that really sucked.

After watching going to 3 SB's in a row, this years loss was not as bad.. the loss to Miami was worse.

Very quickly. Was the least painful playoff losses we’ve had. The dolphins loss was a lot more painful.

Just as the question poses. And how long did it tske you to get over the loss? If at all. Lastly, how does this loss compare to other postseason losses? Personally, it took me about three days.
Took me a couple of minutes.

I was over it that night. I just don’t care about the NFL like I used to. Deflategate took it out of me.

Not long for me. My friends and I were over it when it became clear that the Pats weren't winning this one. And that's with the lowest of expectations after the Miami debacle.

Other than the D feasting on weak teams, 2019 wasn't a memorable football season.

I was over it the next morning, as soon as I tried to explain to my girlfriend (who is not from around here), why it was tough. After watching three straight Patriots Super Bowls with me, it really starts to sound stupid when you put these complaints into words.

Was anyone that upset over it?

I'm over NE losing...it was easy to see why. But I'm still not over the Queefs winning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back