Good News, Bad News: Patriots Offensive Totals Through 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Good News, Bad News: Patriots Offensive Totals Through 5 Games

Ian Logue

Some interesting numbers after five weeks for the Patriots offense, with a different take on some stats after comparing some totals at this point last season. Here's a little good news, bad news after looking things over.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Okay @Ian , I have to admit that this stat reminder did make me do the lol & smh combo:

Good News: Dwayne Allen actually has a reception through five games, which is certainly better than the 0-for-6 total he carried through the same number of games last season.
Bad News: That one catch went for a 4-yard loss.​

@Ian - Very cool. Thanks

The first couple of games this year the O looked awkward last week less so.. have to wonder if #12 missing OTA's slowed his ability to get in sync with the newer receivers on this team..

Brain Hoyer running this O is much different than #12 running it....

I have no doubt that the offense has started to jell very well and will only get better and stronger in the next few weeks. That Detroit game still pisses me off !! It was one loss I didn't see coming .

Also, Good News, two of Tom Brady's INT's were drops by the receiver including one that was ruled a fumble but changed to an INT (probably to drive Brady's numbers down).

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back