PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fire The Offensive Coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Did you guys see that crap he was calling??

WTF is that crap?

it was horrible.
predictable.
despicable.
intolerable.
uncontrollable.
infallible.
and
******ed.

Lets fire that Offensive Coordinator right now before Brady gets killed in there. Maybe we can just let Troy Brown call the plays. He is the only one playing with any heart out there anywho.

Fire him

And we're what 4 or 5 in scoring O in the NfL yeah this makes a lot of sense. If we're not #1 in a catagory lets fire the OC, oh wait were #8 or so in pts allowed, let's fire Pees, and since BB hired these morons lets fire BB. Yeah your onto something here. ;)

Last edited:
Or on something as the case may be.

my feeling is that this is sarcasm, but not sure.

Infallible means incapable of error, i.e. not fallible. Are we sure we can't just fire him from the board and keep McDaniels?

mc daniels is a kid hes 29 years old with no real experience, bb did a reach with him hes no boy wonder

I only wish that idiot Bill Belichick had 1/10th of the football knowledge that you do so he could see through this moron McDaniels.

I only wish that Belichick wasn't so shy and retiring, wasn't so scared of McDaniels, wasn't so afraid to insert himself into the game plan preparation on offense and play calling.

patsfan13 said:
And we're what 4 or 5 in scoring O in the NfL yeah this makes a lot of sense. If we're not #1 in a catagory lets fire the OC, oh wait were #8 or so in pts allowed, let's fire Pees, and since BB hired these morons lets fire BB. Yeah your onto something here. ;)
I say we fire the offensive coordinator. Simple as that. The guy is an imbecile.

It's infathabile
inprobable
Indestructible
inpregnabull
predictable
despicable
infallible
uncontrolable
and
******ed.

Keegs said:
I say we fire the offensive coordinator. Simple as that. The guy is an imbecile.

Ah, sarcasm. Got it now. ;)

Amnorix said:
Ah, sarcasm. Got it now. ;)
I am as serious as a heart attack.

the guy is the stupidest idiot i've ever seen.

With his amazingly brilliant Run, run, pass offense.

with the Run, run, pass, strategy we definitely keep them on their toes.

Keegs said:
I am as serious as a heart attack.

the guy is the stupidest idiot i've ever seen.

With his amazingly brilliant Run, run, pass offense.

with the Run, run, pass, strategy we definitely keep them on their toes.

*shrug* Then Belichick is a stupid idiot too, since Belichick can override McDaniel at any time.

NEM said:
I think McDaniels is a nice guy and will grow into the job.

In fact, I am really beginning to believe that I am wrong about him. He seems to be learning very well and I believe that I have been way too harsh on him.

I must learn to be more leniant and much more appreciative of the difficulty it must be to have such an important post on a Super Bowl contending team.

I just let my anger get away from my sensibility sometimes and tend to be far to harsh and critical of nice people like McDaniels.

You should try to be like me and be more forgiving. Not every one can be an Ernie Zampese, yet alone a Charlie Weis.

After all, we are 4-1. Why should we be negative? You should take a deep breath and be forgiving, like me.

Brother NEM
i realize we are 4-1 and that's great. But this guy still calls plays about as bad as Corky from "Life Goes On" would.
It's horrible.

I can't stand his brilliant run, run, pass strategy.

If Brady takes a dump at midfield right before the coinflip of next game, yes we are still 4-1 but can't you say that something is wrong though???

Fire him and do it fast.

what is going on here???? did someone hack into NEM's account????? at first I thought it was NEM who hacked into Keegs account to start this thread. I am sensing conspiracy theory!!!!! lol

NEM said:
You must be more forgiving, as I am.

Try to bring a smile forth as you think back to the dark days before Bob Kraft. Do not put all of this blame on Mister McDaniels as he has been thrust into a very difficult position, following the loved, and adored, little cuddly guy named Weis.

In time, McDaniels will learn that the middle of the field, for passing routes, is not out of bounds.

He will learn that after the running back bounces off of of defenders in the middle of the line 32 consecutive times, it is time to try something different.

Not to worry, we arer 4-1./ This is a team of destiny and for us to be critical of a young, inecperienced 28 year old offensive coordinater that is being out guessed by defensive coordinators with much more experience is not the right way for us to look at the picture... We must look at the entire picture and visualize our lofty standing atop the AFC East.

Try to put some mercy, some love, some compassion into your heart for the extremely difficult job that McDaniels has been asked to perform.
we need to fire McDoogle. Fire him and make Brady the offensive Coordinator. He has to do everything else around here.

I'll post this on all these silly threads, just because of how extremely silly I think all of this discussion is. A comparison of today against Charlie Weis' last 3 efforts against the Miami Dolphins:

Stats against Dolphins:

Today:

Result: Win 20-10
1st Downs: 17
Total Net Yards: 213
Average Gain per Play: 3.3

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...ge=nfl/scores/final/boxscore.aspx?GAMEID=1855

Weis:

2004 Game 1
Result: Win 24-10
1st Downs: 14
Total net yards: 204
Average Gain per play: 3.5

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...ge=nfl/scores/final/boxscore.aspx?GAMEID=1173

2004 Game 2
Result: Loss 29-28
1st Downs: 24
Total net yards: 322
Average Gain per play: 4.7
Note: Offense immolates and loses game in last 5 minutes with multiple turnovers. 4 picks for Brady in the game

http://146.145.120.3/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=globe&page=nfl/scores/final/boxscore.aspx?GAMEID=1334

2003 Game 2
Result: Won 12-0
1st Downs: 13
Total Net yards: 228
Average Gain Per Play: 3.4

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...age=nfl/scores/final/boxscore.aspx?GAMEID=981

Amnorix said:
I'll post this on all these silly threads, just because of how extremely silly I think all of this discussion is. A comparison of today against Charlie Weis' last 3 efforts against the Miami Dolphins:

Facts ?! Don't confuse them with facts - it gets in the way of a good opinion.

Of course NEM thought Charlie Weiss was the worst coordinator of all time, and we only lucked into winning those 3 SBs, so in NEM's version of reality that only proves his point.

-R

One thing this thread proves is that McDaniel is not the stupidest person. I'll let you figure out that one.

One week a genius, the next week a goat. And, we did win.

p8ryts said:
One thing this thread proves is that McDaniel is not the stupidest person. I'll let you figure out that one.

One week a genius, the next week a goat. And, we did win.
and both weeks deserving of employment termination.

I don't see what animals have anything to do with this.

Fire McDoogal and don't look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand