PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a random thought, since we have so much time until the draft.

What do you all think of Bryce Young?

What if Carolina offered us Young and other goodies for #3?

After some research Carolina would be screwing themselves even worse than they are now.

They have their 2023 2nd and 3rd round picks, and their #1 and #3 next year. They already traded their 2nd.

Last edited:

After some research Carolina would be screwing themselves even worse than they are now.

They have their 2023 2nd and 3rd round picks, and they’re #1 and #3 next year. They already traded their 2nd.
There’s some things to like about Bryce Young but I can’t get over how small he is for a QB. Choosing Young over Stroud was a massive blunder that could set them back years. The kind of mistake that upsets ownership to the point where they lash out at random fans in the stadium.

They have their 2023 2nd and 3rd round picks, and their #1 and #3 next year. They already traded their 2nd.
Cousin, I like the way you think out of the box.
Great Saturday breakfast of two eggs over with a sprinkle of shredded Mexican cheese. , thick hickory smoked bacon, fabulous toasted buttered thick bread and wild blueberry jelly. Some cranberry pomegranate juice and mint hot tea.

The only problem is they have little Draft capital to offer. I would rate Young behind Williams and even Fields The Panthers would have to offer a quality player

Young is only 5'10". Another name that could be traded for the right package is Murray. Not my cup of tea but a play maker..

I am still of the school of MHJ and trading for Fields. He has NFL tape. He's better than what we have . He's still on his rookie contract so he can be here as a prove it.

DW Toys

Cousin, I like the way you think out of the box.
Great Saturday breakfast of two eggs over with a sprinkle of shredded Mexican cheese. , thick hickory smoked bacon, fabulous toasted buttered thick bread and wild blueberry jelly. Some cranberry pomegranate juice and mint hot tea.

The only problem is they have little Draft capital to offer. I would rate Young behind Williams and even Fields The Panthers would have to offer a quality player

Young is only 5'10". Another name that could be traded for the right package is Murray. Not my cup of tea but a play maker..

I am still of the school of MHJ and trading for Fields. He has NFL tape. He's better than what we have . He's still on his rookie contract so he can be here as a prove it.

DW Toys
I gained 5 lbs reading your post
I like your idea of MHJ and Fields if it is a 4th. (Which would be a low 3rd)
I am not sold on Daniels.
Does not throw to middle of field having problems with short to intermediate throws. A must in NFL.
I like Maye a bit better. Great NFL arm and body. Progressions in this stage of his career is sub par. Could be because of average receivers, not wanting to target certain ones. Don’t think he’ll be there at 3.
Hope Brioche French Toast and corned beef hash with crispy hash browns tomorrow

I gained 5 lbs reading your post
I like your idea of MHJ and Fields if it is a 4th. (Which would be a low 3rd)
I am not sold on Daniels.
Does not throw to middle of field having problems with short to intermediate throws. A must in NFL.
I like Maye a bit better. Great NFL arm and body. Progressions in this stage of his career is sub par. Could be because of average receivers, not wanting to target certain ones. Don’t think he’ll be there at 3.
Hope Brioche French Toast and corned beef hash with crispy hash browns tomorrow
The Bears we never settle for a high 4th for Fields, even with him in the last year of his rookie contract.

The Bears we never settle for a high 4th for Fields, even with him in the last year of his rookie contract.
No way I give them a high third
He showed some flashes at end of year
But otherwise looked lost
But not totally sold on him for possibly a one year rental

I am glad to hear they are looking at trading down. It would be negligent to not consider it, even if they stay put.

AVP and McAdoo will be earning their money early in their QB evaluations.

Atlanta at #8 might be a good partner. The Pats should be able to get a great player at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST