PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evendelae

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The Patriots have now lowered the character of their roster by 50% by trading for Randy Moss and drafting Brandon Merriweather. Meter maids throughout New England are now shaking in their boots. But, since the Broncos basically just did the same thing, I'm guessing bad character is the new trend.

Have fun with Randy infecting your locker room! He still won't be able to do squat against Champ.

Can you justify this sudden character lapse?

**** off, troll. Moss is one thing. Brandon Meriweather is hardly anyone I can consider a cancer. I doubt he even has one trouble with the law as a pro.

**** off, troll. Moss is one thing. Brandon Meriweather is hardly anyone I can consider a cancer. I doubt he even has one trouble with the law as a pro.

Actually, I was mainly interested in the Moss thing. Merriweather shoots at people. I consider that a character issue.

I'm interested in comparing the relative low character-ness of both of our teams draft day get. If you can't see that, or the fact that a was being flippant, you need to go get yourself a sense of humor.

Ya, See you in the superbowl.

Actually, I was mainly interested in the Moss thing. Merriweather shoots at people. I consider that a character issue.

I'm interested in comparing the relative low character-ness of both of our teams draft day get. If you can't see that, or the fact that a was being flippant, you need to go get yourself a sense of humor.

I'm going to type S L O W L Y so that you can grasp this. Merriweather returned fire, with his legally owned and registered and properly stored gun, at the criminal that had shot his room-mate. I'm actually more pissed off that he missed the putz.:rolleyes:

If Dillon couldn't infect the locker-room, I don't like Moss' chances to do the same.

And again, try not to let a sub .500 team knock you out of the play-offs.;)

Last edited:
The Patriots have now lowered the character of their roster by 50% by trading for Randy Moss and drafting Brandon Merriweather. Meter maids throughout New England are now shaking in their boots. But, since the Broncos basically just did the same thing, I'm guessing bad character is the new trend.

Have fun with Randy infecting your locker room! He still won't be able to do squat against Champ.

you probably haven't seen either one of them play lol.

you probably haven't seen either one of them play lol.

Honey. Moss played for the Raiders. The Raiders are the team that the Broncos fans hate most. They are our biggest rival. So of course, I just randomly decided to not watch our biggest rival games last year. I missed the part where Champ ran a better route than Moss and got an easy INT from it.

To give you a clue about how badly the Raiders wanted to dump him, they offered him to US. Al Davis and Mike Shanahan hate eachother and are in the same division. Yeah, you got a steal alright. A steal the Raiders tried to pawn off on us.

And you're right. I haven't seen Merriweather play. I've just seen him kick someone's head.

If you would like to discuss this issue rationally we can. Meriweather does not shoot at people. He was a criminology major who owns a legal hand gun. A person tried to rob his home and he fired back in defense after the robber shot his roommate. Would you defend yourself if a person was trying to murder your friend? His father is a police officer. Btw the Miami dade police said many times Meriweather did NOTHING illegal. It was self defense , and you would have done the same thing if your life was in danger.

Secondly Moss came here for a FOURTH round draft pick. Btw Shanahan was just on TV talking about how he was talking with Moss. You could not afford him because he would not restructure his deal to play with you. He only would for the pats. Now run along Jr.

Can you justify this sudden character lapse

If you would like to discuss this issue rationally we can. He was studying to be a police officer. Meriweather does not shoot at people. He was a criminology major who owns a legal hand gun. A person tried to rob his home and he fired back in defense after the robber shot his roommate. Would you defend yourself if a person was trying to murder your friend? His father is a police officer. Btw the Miami dade police said many times Meriweather did NOTHING illegal. It was self defense , and you would have done the same thing if your life was in danger.

Secondly Moss came here for a FOURTH round draft pick. Btw Shanahan was just on TV talking about how he was talking with Moss. You could not afford him because he would not restructure his deal to play with you. He only would for the pats. If he screws up we cut him, who cares we spent a fourth on him. If he works out we win and win and win. Two names, Corey Dillon, Brian Cox. Both had "charector issues" Now run along Jr.

Last edited:
Heh, patspride gets owned by a chick.

I'm excited about Meriweather by the way. His major is criminology, he's smart, and his dad is a cop. Seems like a good kid that let his emotions get the best of him once. As for the gun incident, in Florida, the law states that if you feel your life is threatened, you are allowed to shoot to kill. Well, he heard gun shots, legally owned a gun, and legally used it.

Heh, patspride gets owned by a chick.

I'm excited about Meriweather by the way. His major is criminology, he's smart, and his dad is a cop. Seems like a good kid that let his emotions get the best of him once. As for the gun incident, in Florida, the law states that if you feel your life is threatened, you are allowed to shoot to kill. Well, he heard gun shots, legally owned a gun, and legally used it.

I'm not so much smacking about Merriweather. I would like to know why he's carrying a gun in the first place. I am at risk for robbery as well, but I don't find it necessary to carry a gun. It's Moss who I think will be a cancer. He's washed up and I don't know if he's going to make a huge impact.

I've been thouroughly disgusted with him ever since the meter maid incident. The video of it is absolutely disgusting. Moss runs her over because she DARED to give him a ticket. It's just disgusting.

Honey. Moss played for the Raiders. The Raiders are the team that the Broncos fans hate most. They are our biggest rival. So of course, I just randomly decided to not watch our biggest rival games last year. I missed the part where Champ ran a better route than Moss and got an easy INT from it.

To give you a clue about how badly the Raiders wanted to dump him, they offered him to US. Al Davis and Mike Shanahan hate eachother and are in the same division. Yeah, you got a steal alright. A steal the Raiders tried to pawn off on us.

And you're right. I haven't seen Merriweather play. I've just seen him kick someone's head.
i was being sarcastic sweet pants :D :D

I'm not so much smacking about Merriweather. I would like to know why he's carrying a gun in the first place. I am at risk for robbery as well, but I don't find it necessary to carry a gun. It's Moss who I think will be a cancer. He's washed up and I don't know if he's going to make a huge impact.

I've been thouroughly disgusted with him ever since the meter maid incident. The video of it is absolutely disgusting. Moss runs her over because she DARED to give him a ticket. It's just disgusting.
im with you.i dont like moss at all but the pats didnt give up very much to get him so i guess its worth the risk .i dont think he will be allowed to be a cancer. that locker room wont stand for it .and on the patriots he wont be the the face of the franchise .he will just be one of the guys. merriweather had a liscense for the gun so i dont have a problem with that .

I'm not so much smacking about Merriweather. I would like to know why he's carrying a gun in the first place. I am at risk for robbery as well, but I don't find it necessary to carry a gun.

Why does he have the gun? I can't answer that. Why did he have it on him at the time? Because he saw a suspicious car outside of his home and he went to investigate. This is while he was at the U, which is not in the nicest of areas. His instincts were correct and he, unfortunately, had to use it in self defense. I am not sure any of us would have acted any differently in that circumstance. Who knows, having it on him could have saved his life.

Why does he have the gun? I can't answer that. Why did he have it on him at the time? Because he saw a suspicious car outside of his home and he went to investigate. This is while he was at the U, which is not in the nicest of areas. His instincts were correct and he, unfortunately, had to use it in self defense. I am not sure any of us would have acted any differently in that circumstance. Who knows, having it on him could have saved his life.

It could have. I'm wondering why he was rooming with someone who was getting shot at. He's hanging with the wrong crowd.

Shouldn't Donko fan concern themselves with making the playoffs first before criticizing teams that will make the playoffs in 2007?

LOL @ you choking numbskulls. Having your season ended at the hands of the 49ers of all teams. Classic. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Shouldn't Donko fan concern themselves with making the playoffs first before criticizing teams that will make the playoffs in 2007?

LOL @ you choking numbskulls. Having your season ended at the hands of the 49ers of all teams. Classic. LOLOLOL
welcome back RS:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore