PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classless move by Bears Defense in final seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na_polian

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Of course, it's only my opinion, but diving over the oppsing team's O-Line when they are taking a knee is a classless move. Someone could have been injured on that play...

Now I'm glad they lost.

Stupid. I agree.

Delhomme was a bit of a spaz himself at the end.

Murphys95 said:
Stupid. I agree.

Delhomme was a bit of a spaz himself at the end.

He's prolly just happy, knowing that if he gets to the SB he won't have to face the Pats again :D

Delhomme was being rediculous.

I wanted the Bears to win reaaaalllllll bad, but the Panthers deserved to win (mostly because the Bears don't have an offense).

chunkyponyTE82 said:

I wanted the Bears to win reaaaalllllll bad, but the Panthers deserved to win (mostly because the Bears don't have an offense).

yea but the bears lost because they couldn't stop the panthers. They have no answer for Steve Smith. Such a great defense during the regular season, but the panthers did some nice things against them. I thought it was gonna be more of a 14-10 game. Props to the panthers though, and yes that was just being a sore sport at the end there.

I don't see how diving over the pile is classless. This is the playoffs, you do what you have to to win. They had no way to stop the clock and they knew it was going to be a kneel down. Why not try to disrupt the exchange between the qb and center?

Yeah, the way there seemed to be a scrum, I thought that Delhomme possibly fumbled. I was rooting for the Bears, but the Panthers are a likeable team also, so I'll be rooting for them to take it all.

huskeralk said:
I don't see how diving over the pile is classless. This is the playoffs, you do what you have to to win. They had no way to stop the clock and they knew it was going to be a kneel down. Why not try to disrupt the exchange between the qb and center?

I've watched an awful lot of games over the years, and I can't recall ever seeing anyone do that. Always seemed to be an unwritten rule - kind of a code of honor thing among players...

chunkyponyTE82 said:
Delhomme always acts ridiculous. He's second only to Manning in terms of whining. After every negative play, he's throwing his hands up, complaining to somebody.

Dude does nothing but throw slip screens to Steve Smith, you'd think he'd be happy with whatever he could get.

Last edited:
This game impressed me, especially the Bears offense. Rex Grossman definitely earned my respect for what he was able to do tonight, given that he has only started one game this entire season. If only the Bears defense had shown up...

Well

chunkyponyTE82 said:

I disagree. If you would have told the bears D that their O would put up 21 on the panthers, everyone would think they would win. the credit needs to go to the carolina O cause they worked over the bears "vaunted" D

edgecy said:
This game impressed me, especially the Bears offense. Rex Grossman definitely earned my respect for what he was able to do tonight, given that he has only started one game this entire season. If only the Bears defense had shown up...

Berrian played out of his arse. He had a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back