PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you name these players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wether we sign a veteran or not, we need some LBs in draft.

We have 2 guys who are just about to retire(Seau and Bru) and a guy whos nearing end aswell (Vrabel)

we need some future young blood here
After watching the Senior Bowl yesterday, I'm sold on inside linebacker Patrick Willis from Mississippi.

01/28/07 - Senior Bowl Prospect Summary - The most impressive linebacker throughout the game was clearly Ole Miss' Patrick Willis. The South's Defensive Player of the Game after leading both teams with 11 tackles, Willis was everywhere. Some have questioned his speed, but Willis consistently beat backs to the edge and was effective in coverage today, as well.

After watching the Senior Bowl yesterday, I'm sold on inside linebacker Patrick Willis from Mississippi.

01/28/07 - Senior Bowl Prospect Summary - The most impressive linebacker throughout the game was clearly Ole Miss' Patrick Willis. The South's Defensive Player of the Game after leading both teams with 11 tackles, Willis was everywhere. Some have questioned his speed, but Willis consistently beat backs to the edge and was effective in coverage today, as well.

Brian Leonard plowed him over a few times though which i thought was scary to see.

Brian Leonard plowed him over a few times though which i thought was scary to see.
Only one time during the game in which Patrick Willis also had to take on a pulling guard as well.

Last edited:
Not as scary as watching Joseph Addai walking into the endzone for the game winning touchdown.

Plus Davis and Izzo!

Colvin is no spring chicken either.

Buffalo played a 3-4 up until this year. Fletcher is real good. I'd love him in Foxboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes