PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bruins signing veteran forward nick foligno

I don't think I would've offered him anything more than 1 year at $2.5M at this stage of his career, same as Forbert.

I'm interested in seeing the contract that Nick Ritchie eventually signs, because Foligno is essentially his replacement...NFW is he a top-6 Forward on a legit contender any longer...And who are our middle-6 RWs besides Craig Smith?

In a more perfect world, Smith would be our 3rd-line RW with Charlie Coyle & Foligno; Pasternak would be paired with his countryman Krejci & Taylor Hall; and Alex DeBrincat would've been alongside Marchand & Bergeron...

And how does the Foligno signing impact Jake the Fake DeBust? Is it he who will be the 3rd-line RW? I'm not sure exactly how well that experiment went last season; healthy scratches during the POs don't appear to portend good things there in the future...

I'm interested in seeing the contract that Nick Ritchie eventually signs, because Foligno is essentially his replacement...NFW is he a top-6 Forward on a legit contender any longer...And who are our middle-6 RWs besides Craig Smith?

In a more perfect world, Smith would be our 3rd-line RW with Charlie Coyle & Foligno; Pasternak would be paired with his countryman Krejci & Taylor Hall; and Alex DeBrincat would've been alongside Marchand & Bergeron...

And how does the Foligno signing impact Jake the Fake DeBust? Is it he who will be the 3rd-line RW? I'm not sure exactly how well that experiment went last season; healthy scratches during the POs don't appear to portend good things there in the future...
Ritchie to Toronto Maple Leafs

Ritchie to Toronto Maple Leafs

Not real surprising, almost exactly half-way between Danton Heinen's new contract in Sh!tsdirt (1 year/$1.1M) and Foligno's (2 years/$3.8 per) here...

lmao what a bum. Correct me if I'm wrong. But i don't think he ever scored a goal for the bruins.

You are correct, sir:

And to think that Sweeney literally Threw Away a(nother) First-round draft pick for this Kase of damaged goods...More proof...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back