PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be inducted to NEP HOF on 6/12/24

I don't like that it's a ticketed event unless the tickets are free.
I'm pretty sure they'll be part of the season tickets but I haven't heard anything yet. I wouldn't call it free but nothing extra.

I'm pretty sure they'll be part of the season tickets but I haven't heard anything yet. I wouldn't call it free but nothing extra.

An event like this should be free to all comers, IMO. Being on a Wednesday night I doubt they'd have to turn anyone away.

An event like this should be free to all comers, IMO. Being on a Wednesday night I doubt they'd have to turn anyone away.
I think it possibly will be. I'm not sure they'd fill the stadium only offering to season ticket holders. But I want my seat so I hope they do rather then general admission.

Brady left.
Brady left because BB would not spend resources on new WRs and TEs.
And go look at the QBs selected between the Jimmy trade and Brady left (you can even include the 2017 draft when we probably should have dealt him). Really the only one we can regret is Lamar.
Why?

Missing out on a choker. Mike Vick, RG3, Lamar = Fail, Fail, Fail.
Other than that Stidham was as good as anyone else we had a chance to get.

It's a shame we didn't take Lamar but given everything we know I don't think TB would have appreciated that.
Lamar was the Ravens leading rusher again, The Ravens did not have a 1000 yard WR or TE.

Keep on pounding that square peg into a round hole. The better passing QB will always beat the running back trying to be a QB.

Brady left because BB would not spend resources on new WRs and TEs.

Why?

Missing out on a choker. Mike Vick, RG3, Lamar = Fail, Fail, Fail.

Lamar was the Ravens leading rusher again, The Ravens did not have a 1000 yard WR or TE.

Keep on pounding that square peg into a round hole. The better passing QB will always beat the running back trying to be a QB.
You completely missed my point. If you dont like Lamar then that makes my point stronger. There were basically no QBs we could have gotten our hands on to actually have a successful transfer.

BB will coach again.

This season off is the best thing because the guy needed a break.
Really? I’m hope so… but he’s gotten old. He’s going to have the same problem wherever he goes. Not being relatable to the youngsters of today

Really? I’m hope so… but he’s gotten old. He’s going to have the same problem wherever he goes. Not being relatable to the youngsters of today
Yeah, I hear you.

Why just look how Shanahan outcoached Andy Reid.

You completely missed my point. If you dont like Lamar then that makes my point stronger. There were basically no QBs we could have gotten our hands on to actually have a successful transfer.
Lamoron sucks.

A post season choker. 6 playoff games - 6 pass TDs - 6 INTs - 6 fumbles - 3 rush TDs - 33% win percentage 2 wins - 4 losses. Now Baltimore is struck with him.

Yeah, I hear you.

Why just look how Shanahan outcoached Andy Reid.
Good point. Ok so maybe Reid has obviously a different coaching philosophy. He lets people actually push him around

Good point. Ok so maybe Reid has obviously a different coaching philosophy. He lets people actually push him around
The Pats won a Super Bowl in 2018 and 12 games in 2019.

4 years later BB is too old and out of touch to coach.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
The Pats won a Super Bowl in 2018 and 12 games in 2019.

4 years later BB is too old and out of touch to coach.
Hey I’m hoping he does get another chance. I’m on the side that was disappointed he’s not here anymore. Thou I do think his authoritarian style is not conducive to this new generation of athletes. Another thing I believe is that the last 4 years he tried to lighten up, hence part of the reason for the collapse, that and the fact of losing coaches below him. But time will tell…

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back