PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

Yea I said this in the retirement thread weeks before it became in vogue.

He isn't retiring next year either.

This guy has turned into a total Diva.
The whole circus on wanting Shefter to retract his breaking news just so Tom could do it and 6 weeks later unretiring. Just shows how childish he has become
It is obvious the man has a giant ego and it was not being fulfilled being a Daddy
How sad is that
Rooted for him after he left. Not anymore
Brett Favre (The Sequel)

He threw a Tommy tantrum once he wasn't getting any attention the past few weeks...

If the world shouldn't end in fire, or isn't decimated by a murant virus, then I'd wager the contents of my right pocket that 2nd year Mac will outplay geriatric Tom in 2022.

I really don’t enjoy watching Brady now. Partially because he doesn’t play for the Pats, but mainly because he is nowhere near the QB he was. The Tampa Bay offense is not close to those great Patriot offenses. He does not suck, but he ain’t great. And you could see it at the end in NE. He still is a competitor, and there are flashes - but I certainly do not want to see the 1973 Willie Mays version of Tom Brady.

I really don’t enjoy watching Brady now. Partially because he doesn’t play for the Pats, but mainly because he is nowhere near the QB he was. The Tampa Bay offense is not close to those great Patriot offenses. He does not suck, but he ain’t great. And you could see it at the end in NE. He still is a competitor, and there are flashes - but I certainly do not want to see the 1973 Willie Mays version of Tom Brady.

spock.gif

Brady was, arguably, the league's MVP and best QB last season.

Some people are clearly but hurt that we aren’t all sucking Brady’s balls for coming back like we all knew he would.

It’s all good.
Root for who you want to.
Go Pats

Yea, it’s been a month since everyone has been talking about him.
So he picks the day that NCAA Brackets are released, literally almost at the same time. In fact Tirico stopped talking college basketball to focus on TB.
I know he’s the GOAT and I have the upmost respect for what he did for the Patriot franchise, but why not do it on a day without big sports news coming out?
Because tomorrow is a big day on the NFL calendar. Why should he care about NCAA brackets, lol.

I wonder if the guy who bought the ball will sue Brady and/or the auction house. He probably has no shot in hell of winning, but that may not stop him from suing.
Buyer beware. He should’ve known Toms
retirement wasn’t rock solid.

spock.gif

Brady was, arguably, the league's MVP and best QB last season.
He had a hot start, and a so-so finish to the year. And I don’t think the guy who won the MVP was all that great either.

another year of sh!t posts.
I’m a pats pan. Plain and simple.
I love and appreciate all that Tom did for this franchise but he is gone.
And I root for the Pats.
This ^

It’s not Brady winning that annoys, I will always root for him. The fanboys made this post Brady Patriots experience nauseating.

They’ve grown soft and entitled, it’s evident they didn’t live through the 70’s and 80’s, they’re not built for the struggle of a rebuild. Other negative nancy types never change.

2020 Tampa was a superteam, 2021 a little less after Brady reworked his contract screwing his chance to leave now.

2022 they have a lot of work to do, real holes now. It will be harder to win, especially if they don’t draft extraordinarily well and vet free agents don’t take a little less $ for a chance to win a ring.

I’d expect Brady to redo his deal again to open up space and kick cap down the road. Bucs have a small window now, might as well max out the cap debt to try.

Can someone start a Buccaneers draft thread?

If the world shouldn't end in fire, or isn't decimated by a murant virus, then I'd wager the contents of my right pocket that 2nd year Mac will outplay geriatric Tom in 2022.
Pocket full of rubles?

I’m retiring from this forum.
It used to be good.
But now it’s awful with so much negativity. It sucks
I’ll be back!!! Just like tom

I’m retiring from this forum.
It used to be good.
But now it’s awful with so much negativity. It sucks
I’ll be back!!! Just like tom
A bunch of clowns are acting exactly how the petty, scorned, whiny Jets/Colts/Broncos/Ravens fans of the 2000s and 2010s used to act towards Brady & the Patriots. It's pathetic.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back