PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Confirms Seau Signing on EEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH nice!!! So the Warrior returns! Welcome back Seau

Who's more insane, the Pats thinking they can get something out of Seau or Seau thinking he can play in the NFL?

You are.

Seau can still play. Guy played pretty well at the end of last year, playing after just one practice and eight months off.

No question he isn't what he once was, but he still plays with an unmatched intensity and fire, can stuff the run, and is consistently at the right place at the right time. There really wasn't a play last year where I could look and say "hey, having Seau out there was a big liability" (except maybe that one pass play his first game back against Seattle).

I'm pumped to have Seau and his leadership and intensity back. Hopefully he can just get his ring now. Would love to hear his post-SB speech. Not a lot hurt worse after XLII than seeing Seau walk off that field.

This is definitely a knock on the pass rush by our OLB rushers.
banta and burgess. Our best pass rusher from the OLB spot ,when not hurt has been AD.

I see an immediate improvement in pass rush by moving AD outside .

Say what? AD HAS been outside. WTF?

Last edited:
Who's more insane, the Pats thinking they can get something out of Seau or Seau thinking he can play in the NFL?

Sometimes you need to just trust that Bill Belichick may know more about football than you.

Say what? AD HAS been outside. WTF?

Disagree Banta and Burgess are the rushing OLB in 3rd down and AD is playing behind the LOS all game against ravens.

Guyton and AD started as ILB and were mostly in that role. Wood ,Banta and Burgess were the primary rushers.

Burress will have to give back #55

He should give the team back his salary too. The guy has been the epitome of useless thus far. Welcome back, Junior! Please share your wisdom with Mayo and Guyton as often as possible and please refrain from holding the ball up in the air if/when you catch an INT. :eek:

I'll bet Seau coming back makes Bruschi wish he could suit up again.

By the way, anyone know how Vrabel is doing in Kansas City?

I'll bet Seau coming back makes Bruschi wish he could suit up again.

I watched some of the KC game the other day and it really was a shame. Vrabel literally looks like he's moving around with two 50 pound weights attached to his ankles. I watched Jacobs blow by him more than a few times. I love Vrabel, but watching him in KC makes me appreciate just how quick this defense is, even if they are still a little raw. I'm sure that anyone else that watched the game with an honest eye on Vrabel can tell you the same thing.

19 Tackles, 3 PDef's.

I don't think Vrabel is "done" I just think Bill did the year early vs late maneuver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST