PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boutte arrested for underage gambling while he was at LSU

Underage gambling!? Seriously? I hope he didn’t drink while underage too. Then I’ll be really disappointed in him!

And he better not have had sex either. That’s a lifetime ban in the NFL.

Those Great Patriots WR Scouts.:rolleyes: Not to mention passing on Puka Nacua quite a few times on Day 3 what could have been.:mad:

Yeah, he could have gone 6 for 24 yards on the season with Jones and Zappe throwing to him.

Are people just brushing over the information that he was betting hundreds of thousands of dollars including on games he was playing in? This wasn’t a couple prop bets on some sport the dude is Phil Mickelson level ****ed.
I heard that he made 8900 bets.
At least he isn't Pete Rose level ****ed.
I wonder if Goody & the 32 got a piece of the kid's action.

IMO, If he was betting ON LSU it is a minor problem and only because of the amount bet and the number of bets.
If he was betting AGAINST LSU it is a major problem.
By not betting on the LSU games at all he's also giving the bookies info.

Actually they did nail the draft. Gonzalez, White, Sow, and Douglas are all promising young players, and the kickers could end up working out as well.
I agree.

I would certainly include the punter as a success, giving us 5 contributors in one draft (3-5 starters).

For underage gambling when he was in college? Not sure if serious.

Sounds to me like a typical case of he was beating the house and they want their money back.

Yes, there are degenerate gamblers who lose everything, but when you place 8900 bets, you’re more likely to be winning then you’re losing.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like a typical case of he was beating the house and they want their money back.

Yes, there are degenerate gamblers who lose everything, but when you place 8900 bets, you’re more likely to be winning then you’re losing.
Someone suggested that he was acting as a bookie for a number of other underage students. Made his fake identity account and then placed bets for others as well as himself. That seems like a pretty strong possibility, it would go a long way toward explaining the huge number of bets.

Is that all? Busted for online gambling? I think a lot of us have done dumber or worst stuff when we were around his age and still stuck in the "young and dumb" stage.

ornate-gold-mask-1999-erotic-260nw-1456681112.jpg

Fidelio

And LSU minus 11
Wow that was quite the rabbit hole that I just found myself in... Loosely revisiting opera then watching a performance of the Royal Opera House and trying to figure out who the great singer with the rack was only to find out that she was found hanged at the age of 30... and this is all before I realized it's supposed to be a password for a movie I'm not sure I'll ever get around to watching but I'm now curious about.

Wow that was quite the rabbit hole that I just found myself in... Loosely revisiting opera then watching a performance of the Royal Opera House and trying to figure out who the great singer with the rack was only to find out that she was found hanged at the age of 30... and this is all before I realized it's supposed to be a password for a movie I'm not sure I'll ever get around to watching but I'm now curious about.
It isn’t a good movie, and I say that as a Kubrick fan who likes most of his stuff.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back