PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
"On the flip-side Penn St. OT Levi Brown, who looked like he had moved into the Top 10 overall, ran a very disappointing 5.39 and if true that will really hurt his stock and maybe even drop him outside of the Top 15-20." :)

To be honest, I don't think a 40 time is that important for a OL.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/combine/buzz.html

Also, Greg Olson is moving up ... good for us, might knock down a player we're interested in.

Brown's 40 is meaningless to me - Light rarely has to sprint 40 yards, Jamie Dukes gave him thumbs up for his "fluid" workout. Ugoh also got a thumbs up for being "fluid" and for coming back after hurting his quad and doing further drills.

Brown's 40 is meaningless to me - Light rarely has to sprint 40 yards, Jamie Dukes gave him thumbs up for his "fluid" workout. Ugoh also got a thumbs up for being "fluid" and for coming back after hurting his quad and doing further drills.

I think Ryan Kalil moved himself up into top 15-20.

I'm hoping Levi drops, but I very doubt he makes it to 24.

I think Ryan Kalil moved himself up into top 15-20.

I'm hoping Levi drops, but I very doubt he makes it to 24.
Levi goes in the first half; I'd be very interested in Otto (Purdue) for instant competition, or Ugoh or Staley or even Ryan Harris for developmental prospects. Barbre running 4.8-ish impressed Mayock, I wish I could have spotted him in the drills to see how he moved.

Kalil is too high priced for me, it would be nice if he bumped someone BB might like down the board, same with Satele.

I thought Harris (NC State) looked very good with his body control, he's been used at G and LT, love that versatility. His issue is being 6'2". 6'4" Datish (Ohio State) is a taller (presumably longer armed) multi-position player the Pats could consider. I still think the late second day guys who most likely will compete for the Practice Squad are the ones to be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST