Status
Not open for further replies.

tasmlab

Starting QB, won 20 SBs, number is retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
We have to talk about this, right? (Didn't see a thread):

BB doing a TV ad, after all these years, is really a sign that's something is seriously wrong with the world. The end is nigh. Tom Brady leaving, global pandemic, collapsing economy, people setting their neighborhoods on fire, and then THIS. A fast food ad. With a joke. What the hell?

Gotta be more than just the one.

He was seen sitting on a bench with a foot long during filming. So there is likely another one.
Shades of the Sanchize eating a hot dog on the sidelines during a game?

We have to talk about this, right? (Didn't see a thread):

BB doing a TV ad, after all these years, is really a sign that's something is seriously wrong with the world. The end is nigh. Tom Brady leaving, global pandemic, collapsing economy, people setting their neighborhoods on fire, and then THIS. A fast food ad. With a joke. What the hell?
I think I read somewhere or maybe heard on on the sports hub that his motivation for doing the ads was to make some money for his foundation which he said wasn't getting as many donations during covid and he felt better about making some money for the charity than going out and asking people during this time.

I'm sure he could have covered this by going out of pocket but who knows what else he's covered already.

Bill's commercial is great. But sorry, Coach, Tom's is better. Roger that

Bill's commercial is great. But sorry, Coach, Tom's is better. Roger that

No, Tom has better supporting bling. But his delivery wasn’t as natural. Edge to BB, over TB.

Man this commercial could've been much better...

BB the actor was let down by BB the comedian.

BB needed a professional actor to carry him, without that help he is just another sandwich bum. BB would fail without another actor.

BB overplayed his lines, would have been a better delivery if he waited a few more rounds.

That’s my town that’s my town. I was there. I live a minute away

I just saw the seated version commercial on my YouTube feed. It was just 5 seconds (there may be a longer version out there but this was just a 5 second snippet.

All you see is BB on the bench chewing a sub with a voiceover saying something about Bill and his Subway and NFL-style music playing. He had no dialogue or anything like that.

If and when the season starts in 11 days we can move on from Bill the actor (or failed actor) to the real deal.. it has been a really long offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News