PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick on Tony Romo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure this isn’t Mrs. Supafly (the Cowboys fan if I’m not mistaken?) posting? :p
Ha. I just had to hear about the different playoff scenarios about an hour ago, all of which have a super low shot of happening since Carolina is 8-3 and Atlanta is 7-4 and coming on at the right time.

I just want to be blunt and straightforward, but I end up saying things like “Philly could always lose their next 4” and things to that degree. Poor girl. :D

The purest cocaine arrives from South or Central America. It arrives in brick forms to destinations all over the world with a good percentage coming in through Miami. The initial arrival is likely sold in the same form as it was when it left South or Central America to 1 or 2 buyers. Those buyers usually cut immediately before selling in smaller but still large quantities. Every time its sold it gets cut more and becomes less pure. Coach crunchy nose probably had a connection where it was only cut once, maybe twice. And in that situation the rocks falling out of his nose were part of the brick that wasn't cut. Allegedly ... :D

My skins itching

My skins itching
Actually high grade cocaine is almost a sticky and hard to chop into fine lines as it tends to stick together when you try to chop it. If it crushes easily into powder then it most likely has alot of cut in it.

You keep Fouts and I will keep Romo.

*You can please some of the people all the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, you can't please all of the people all of the time"
Who mentioned anything about keeping - or even wanting - Fouts?

Romo is so far above the football media hacks it's not even close. He has a PhD in football while the rest are in pre-kindergarten. I actually turn on the sound for his broadcasts.
It sort of makes one wonder why some of the other ex-player commentators aren't better, especially a former quarterback like Fouts who had a fairly successful playing career.

Actually high grade cocaine is almost a sticky and hard to chop into fine lines as it tends to stick together when you try to chop it. If it crushes easily into powder then it most likely has alot of cut in it.
That's Oxycontin ground up with the back of a spoon.

Thats big time props from BB. I don't think he'd throw him under the bus publicly regardless but its clear Romo does his homework and BB respects that.

I wonder what BB thinks about Fouts? LOL

I can tell you what I think about Fouts. I think he's the football broadcast version of an under-inflated football. Looks good until you go to use it.......

It sort of makes one wonder why some of the other ex-player commentators aren't better, especially a former quarterback like Fouts who had a fairly successful playing career.

I guess because Fouts just cant read 2017 situations, packages and coverages as quickly as Romo can.

He played QB a (relative) long time ago in a totally different era of the NFL. Romo just recently was practicing and studying tape as his main job. There is no question in my mind that the amount of presnap processing a QB has to do to be successful nowadays is considerably more complex than it was when Fouts was doing it.

We will see how long Romo can keep it at that level. Yes, he is still watching tape but most probably substantially less than when he was a fulltime QB.

Fouts played in the air coryell system which was essentially numbered routes like what Chad Ochocinco was doing I think with the Bengals before he got traded to the Pats. Not very sophisticated from what I understand.

Who mentioned anything about keeping - or even wanting - Fouts?
I like to rant about him any chance I get :rolleyes:. I strongly suspect I have Foutitis.

Last edited:
That's Oxycontin ground up with the back of a spoon.
You can't crush an oxycontin with a hammer now much less into anything resembling a powder. They changed the formula years ago to prevent abuse.

More info about Cocaine and Oxy that I want or need to know..

Romo is ok, will see if he progressed and hones his craft. Heard Zolak a while ago talk about how Romo and Nantz are not bosom buddies, based on what he observed in their press box..

Romo is ok, will see if he progressed and hones his craft. Heard Zolak a while ago talk about how Romo and Nantz are not bosom buddies, based on what he observed in their press box..

I like Romo more now.

The purest cocaine arrives from South or Central America. It arrives in brick forms to destinations all over the world with a good percentage coming in through Miami. The initial arrival is likely sold in the same form as it was when it left South or Central America to 1 or 2 buyers. Those buyers usually cut immediately before selling in smaller but still large quantities. Every time its sold it gets cut more and becomes less pure. Coach crunchy nose probably had a connection where it was only cut once, maybe twice. And in that situation the rocks falling out of his nose were part of the brick that wasn't cut. Allegedly ... :D
Cocaine is for losers, punks and junkies only

Heard this, also. Nantz reportedly resents Romo because he replaced Nantz's pal, Simms.

Heard this, also. Nantz reportedly resents Romo because he replaced Nantz's pal, Simms.
That would make sense on some level. I’m sure they got to be fairly close over the years.

I bet Romo would make an excellent coordinator, or QB coach. I'd also bet that for fans who follow, or understand, the game more so than the pink hat types Romo is great. Whereas for the pink hat types, they might get annoyed cuz they don't know what the heck this guy is talking about. Personally, I think he's great on the telecasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back