PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Roethlisberger Injured in Motorcycle Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good post..I thought when I heard he had metal plates in his gead, it would be a whole long time before he got back on the field...maybe he didn't learn anything by what happened...I think he's out a lot longer or living a bit dangerous..and may be prone to more and worse.

I think he's sincere and has been fortunate to learn an important lesson on risk without paying a terrible penalty. It CAN happen to you.

I'm glad that he has said he has learned his lesson, although I hope that he is at least considering staying off motorcycles full stop while he is playing.

It is very candid of him to state he simply believed such an accident would never happen to him, although one has to wonder who involved in these types of accidents DOES think it will happen to them? If they did, then they'd be wearing a damn helmet.

Ben R. is lucky to be alive. I have no desire to wish anything ill to young rising stars even if they are sometime rivals to the Pats. You have to wonder how this bodes for his future performances in the NFL however. I think this is a question mark for the Steelers until Ben can show he can step up and take the hits after what he's gone through.

VJCPatriot said:
Ben R. is lucky to be alive. I have no desire to wish anything ill to young rising stars even if they are sometime rivals to the Pats. You have to wonder how this bodes for his future performances in the NFL however. I think this is a question mark for the Steelers until Ben can show he can step up and take the hits after what he's gone through.
I wish him well too...except of course I hope he throws 9 picks whenever he plays the Pats! I'm not as concerned as you about his physical recovery - I expect he'll be fine. The man is a bit of a knucklehead though - I have a feeling his youthful indiscretions are not completely behind him.

Mainefan said:
Ben Roethlisberger Injured in Motorcycle Crash .

Oh my gosh! Is he ok???? I can't believe it happend again. Twice in one week!!????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots