PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears - Seahawks game

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Not to take anything away from the celebration... but is anybody watching the Sunday Night Football?

The Bears coming in 3-0, we already knew about the D, and the O most people were skeptical about because they hadn't really played any legit Ds, but now, leading 20-3 with 10 pts off Seattle's turnovers.. they look really good.

I won't have any problem picking them to represent the NFC in the SB at all.

edgecy said:
Not to take anything away from the celebration... but is anybody watching the Sunday Night Football?

The Bears coming in 3-0, we already knew about the D, and the O most people were skeptical about because they hadn't really played any legit Ds, but now, leading 20-3 with 10 pts off Seattle's turnovers.. they look really good.

I won't have any problem picking them to represent the NFC in the SB at all.
I will.
They are playing a team without their MVP.
and the Bears choked bigtime last year.
For all we know they could be the Colts of the NFC.

Until they win a playoff game they are NOTHING.

Valid points.

Even with Shaun Alexander in the game, I don't think he would've made much of a difference the way they are playing now. The problem with the Bears last year was that they didn't have an offense, but this year Rex is a whole different player and their offense is actually scoring points now. Their D last year was good enough to get them into the playoffs, this year I suspect they will go further.

edgecy said:
Valid points.

Even with Shaun Alexander in the game, I don't think he would've made much of a difference the way they are playing now. The problem with the Bears last year was that they didn't have an offense, but this year Rex is a whole different player and their offense is actually scoring points now. Their D last year was good enough to get them into the playoffs, this year I suspect they will go further.
Agreed, their offense is way better than last year.

However, this Bears team has caught more breaks than any team in the league thus far. They should have lost last week.

I've seen them fubmle a couple times and have the ball bounce right back up into their hands.

We'll see how good they are when they stop catching breaks.

But yeah, tonight they are just kickin ass so far. But i still don't think anything of them until they win a playoff game

How can Seattle only have 6 points going into the half? They have DEION BRANCH.

edgecy said:
Valid points.

Agree. Orton couldn't throw over 10 yards last year. I hate how Rex runs straight back when pressured but overall he looks good. And Moose is the man. I wish we could have landed him.

RhodyPatFan said:
How can Seattle only have 6 points going into the half? They have DEION BRANCH.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jaychamp said:
Agree. Orton couldn't throw over 10 yards last year. I hate how Rex runs straight back when pressured but overall he looks good. And Moose is the man. I wish we could have landed him.
it is really weird.

This year Rex is throwing the Ball really well and Moose is actually catching it.

Last year he dropped so many it was disgusting.

Many Chicago fans i knew (unfortunate, yes i know) were tired of his crap.

God i hate the Bears.

They still won't win a thing.

One thing i thought was funny was that Kramer ( i think) talked about an interview she did with Branch. She asked him if he got what he wanted out of the holdout----he responded by saying something like : "as far as being compensated appropriately, then yes----but remaining a patriot, no"..........Nice try Deion, you can't have it both ways. you got paid, now enjoy life without Brady!

Did anyone else notice the sign a Bears fan had hung that read "Bears put their sack on Hasselbeck"? I get what they were going for, but... well, if I was playing football and the guy across from me told me he was going to put his sack on the quarterback, I'd probably be a little wary of him.

I live in the Midwest and near Chicago, so I have to put up with Bear’s fans all the time. It is so annoying. In ways they are like the Colts because they are one sided (all defense). Also, they are very ****y and arrogant without having the results. They won the SB once in 85 against us and not jack sense and they talk a lot of crap. Last year when they played Carolina. They shut down Steve Smith once in their first match up and then they talked of this stuff. Later in the year, in their second meeting, he torched them for some 200 yards. Not to mention, they’re division. Everyone wants to say our division is the weakest. Well, the Jet’s almost beat the Colts today and Buffalo beat Minnesota. The Bears got away with one when they played Minnesota. The Vikings got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results