PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua......

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes a obsessed sick looney tune

Alrighty then.........my warm fuzzy feelings have subsided.......go the **** away trolls........thats better..........the other me is alllllllllllllll gone again:singing:

Alrighty then.........my warm fuzzy feelings have subsided.......go the **** away trolls........thats better..........the other me is alllllllllllllll gone again:singing:

JUST KIDDING......:D

only a guttless turd would say something like that on a message board :rolleyes:

? Yet another virgin.
Don't guys in New England like women anymore? Friday night, home on the computer. Judging by the quality of posts I think I can safely say you're too young (and stupid) to be married yet. So either your a loser or it's past your curfew or both.

Last edited:
Hey PP where the hell did Aqua go?Back to the dolphins dungeon?Not that I truly miss him........Im just bored.:D
Eff Aqua and all the Dolphins trash that visit this message board!

That guy 3rd from the left has been awful this year.

And Aqua got banned? This is news to me. And Aqua, if you don't like it here and you think it is so hostile then why did you go out of your way to make a new account to get back here?

My guess is that you haven't watched many Fins games this year because Joey Porter has been playing awesome the past month and a half. Ever since the Buffalo game in mid-November he's been making tackles behind the LOS, creating turnovers, and covering up TEs really well. He has finally adapted to his new position and I'm really glad he's a Miami Dolphin.

My guess is that you haven't watched many Fins games this year because Joey Porter has been playing awesome the past month and a half. Ever since the Buffalo game in mid-November he's been making tackles behind the LOS, creating turnovers, and covering up TEs really well. He has finally adapted to his new position and I'm really glad he's a Miami Dolphin.
0 and 13 :D lmao

That guy 3rd from the left has been awful this year.

And Aqua got banned? This is news to me. And Aqua, if you don't like it here and you think it is so hostile then why did you go out of your way to make a new account to get back here?

An interesting question that undoubtedly you notice that he totally evaded answering. He's obsessively jealous of greatness and being here is his way however perverse of brushing against the greatness that is Kraft's New England Patriots.

An interesting question that undoubtedly you notice that he totally evaded answering. He's obsessively jealous of greatness and being here is his way however perverse of brushing against the greatness that is Kraft's New England Patriots.
Hopefully the Dolphins clown is gone for good!

THE DOLPHINS WON TODAY!!!
one win yippie .TWfagboy has a two inch boner .those dolphins are really on the right track now .cam has righted the ship:rolleyes: [insert sarcasm here ]

Last edited:
It's funny that you have to clarify that you were telling a joke/being sarcastic. What does that say about your humor if people can figure out the difference?

Also, you've resorted to talking about my penis......wow, anyone here that's not 12 knows how pathetic that is so no need for me to explain it.
this from a known racist a two time welsher and proven liar .[insert laughter here ]and your right two inches is pathetic .better you than me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore