PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 to be 4 is classic victim of cult

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
Listen, I am a former fundamentalist Bible preaching CHristian of 22 years. After the last 8 years or so I have really been thinking critcally and finally allowing myself to ask the tough questions about all the horrible things of the Bible, the contradictions, the mistakes, the authorships, on an on and on.

3 to be 4 is a "brand new" convert. He is what I use to call a Baby Christian. As a Christian, you admire them becuuse they are so on fire. As a woken up ex-Christian they are dangerous. They don't understand the damage that they do to people. Christianity, in reality, has always been a "revolving door" of believers. As long as it has existed, people have been been converting to it, and deconverting from it. Often the deconversion part happens when they first start to read the Bible.

Most Christians become in love with "Jesus" BEFORE they ever read the Bible. Then when they find out all the attrocities, and foolishness in the Bible they have a problem. They have been love bombed into a community that they now can't see themselves without, and an imaginary friend they are deeply in love with. Then, they are forced to accept rediculous defenses of what the BibleGod has done in the Bible. (kill babies over and over, etc)

I came to this board to talk sports, but this kid was here going crazy. He is nuts, but I think he is young enough to come out of the cult.

My only concern is that some suffering sould here might actually listen to him. (I listened to somebody 22 years ago)

I want to expose him as someone who doesn't even know his OWN religion.

I am trying to help him and anyone who might get deluded by him

http://www.ex-christian.net

You aren't the first and you will not be the last.

Clonamery said:
You aren't the first and you will not be the last.

its interesting how someone like Grogan who says that anyone who believes in God is stupid, a nut, or other swear words, is accepted with open arms on this forum.

yeah, im convinced it has nothing to do with anti-Christianity :rolleyes:

and, no despite the claims of some to be junior psychologists it doesnt please me. In fact, its very sad.

But nevertheless, it doesnt change the truth of God. And just remember, when the man says God doesnt exist and the people who believe in God are stupid, he's not just talking about 3 to be 4 or Christians, he's including Jews, Muslims, and anyone else who's not an athiest.

so enjoy him.

Hey dude. at least I'm not saying they are evil? ANd deserve to be burned in Hell forever, which is what you think!

What happened in year 2 dude? Did you go read Leviticus today? Chapter 20 is pretty nice.

3 to be 4 said:
its interesting how someone like Grogan who says that anyone who believes in God is stupid, a nut, or other swear words, is accepted with open arms on this forum.

yeah, im convinced it has nothing to do with anti-Christianity :rolleyes:

and, no despite the claims of some to be junior psychologists it doesnt please me. In fact, its very sad.

But nevertheless, it doesnt change the truth of God. And just remember, when the man says God doesnt exist and the people who believe in God are stupid, he's not just talking about 3 to be 4 or Christians, he's including Jews, Muslims, and anyone else who's not an athiest.

so enjoy him.

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
Hey dude. at least I'm not saying they are evil? ANd deserve to be burned in Hell forever, which is what you think!

What happened in year 2 dude? Did you go read Leviticus today? Chapter 20 is pretty nice.

excuse me, when did i ever call anyone on this board evil?

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back