PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Patriots QB Coach: Jedd Fisch

But remember, he went to John Carroll college the OC's alma mater. That's all that matters
Actually he graduated from the U of FLA...One of his roommates was Fecals GM Howie Roseman...

One of the reasons I was glad for his hire is that he came completely from outside the building...no John Carroll or Rutgers mafia connections...
He deserves more time to see if his methods work here...

Actually he graduated from the U of FLA...One of his roommates was Fecals GM Howie Roseman...

One of the reasons I was glad for his hire is that he came completely from outside the building...no John Carroll or Rutgers mafia connections...
He deserves more time to see if his methods work here...

Ah I mixed it up with the TE coach who is McD's boy

I take issue here with Jed Fisch first of all talking about stuff that should stay in the locker room. Second he acts as if it's on Cam. No. Cam was playing amazing with Norv Turner. He also had a strong first 3 games. He's a former NFL MVP. So if anything Jedd Fisch made Cam worse, and Fisch has no historical credibility where his claim to fame was coaching QB busts Rosen and Blake Bortles. Fisch is the one on the hot seat. Seems like a terrible QB coach.

Jed Fisch sounds like the name of a guy who would have been in charge of our QB's this year

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back